As pioneers of digital psychotherapy, we operate one of the leading mental health platforms. This includes psychotherapy via video consultation and the MindDoc self-help app, which more than 3 million customers worldwide have now downloaded onto their smartphones.
With our individually tailored offering, we encourage people to take their mental health into their own hands as well. We make help and support easily accessible. Anytime, anywhere, and for anyone.
As a (Senior) Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d) at MindDoc you...
- drive our App success key metrics and in this you are responsible for the planning, implementation and optimization of paid campaigns (social media ads, retargeting, search ads etc.) and thus contribute significantly to the company's success
- are responsible for the further development of our performance channels and the constant optimization of our campaigns, among other things with the help of A/B tests and these are just as much a part of your tasks as supporting your team with all ongoing analyses and reporting
- own your channels and continuously improve our marketing activities, you keep an eye on the competition and regularly inform yourself about new market trends
- will work closely with your colleagues from the Business Intelligence, B2B, Backend Development and Product Development departments and will be in regular contact with them
You can expect...
- have a high affinity for (App) performance marketing on all channels, as well as App Store Optimizations
- have a good overview of relevant online marketing KPIs and can put them into context and present them in an easily understandable way
- know your target groups and how to tackle them - International markets are your area of expertise and you work closely with our design team to find the best fitting visuals
- also have practical experience working with different online marketing channels (Facebook Marketing Suite, Google Ads, Search Ads...) using common online marketing and performance tools (e.g. Tableau, AdSense, AppsFlyer/Adjust etc.)
- have a good analytical skills to identify and implement quantitative AND qualitative optimization potentials - If some data doesn't make sense to you, you go to the bottom of it
- are reliable, have a quick grasp of things and are characterized by a structured, independent way of working
- are a team player - you enjoy working as part of a team to make a difference, and you impress people with your solution-oriented and motivated approach
- have 3+ years experience as an Online Marketing Manager
- are fluent in English, German is a plus
- First and most important for us: A meaningful job. Digitizing mental health and helping thousands of people daily is not easy, but when it works it is incredibly meaningful
- A carefully crafted balance between a digital health startup with flat hierarchies, a self-dependent way of working, clear-cut communication, and speed on the one hand and a strong, stable and family-owned hospital group as our 100% shareholder on the other hand provides a unique combination of innovation and flexibility + a stable and safe job
- 30 days of vacation
- Work remotely, come to the office in Berlin or Munich whenever you want
- Sponsored lunch
- VIP treatment in Schön Klinik's portfolio, pension plan, and child care
- Company bike lease options
- Employee discounts with more than 600 different brands