ICEO is a venture builder that professionally builds and sells innovative B2B and B2C software-based companies within the fintech and big-data realms to strategic or financial investors. For over 10 years we have been working on innovations that move the world! Our startups have been featured in Forbes, Puls Biznesu, and Newsweek.
About the role
Norion is a startup, built from scratch by the ICEO team. It is an innovative organization in which we help entrepreneurs enter the world of blockchain and Web3. As Norion, we believe that by providing the best blockchain solutions, we are able to improve the functioning of the economy and contribute to the success of many innovative projects.
For our launchpad project we are looking for an energetic, creative, well-organized and self-motivated Social Media and Community Manager to grow our presence and audience. If you are familiar with Blockchain/Crypto/NFT space, you have your finger on the pulse of current trends in these markets and are well aware of the rules in the crypto communities then we might be looking for you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up the strategy for the growth of our global crypto community and ensuring its implementation
- Determining & maintaining KPIs overall social media and community building
- Managing and moderating our communities across our channels, including Twitter, Telegram, Discord, Linkedin.
- Reinforce our community guidelines for users, manage individual user situations, track and report metrics, monitor competition, etc.
- Research, create and publish social media and community clear and compelling content, such as: newsletters, information about projects and announcements for partnerships.
- Organizing activities for our communities, including contests, quests, mini-games, quizzes, AMAs
- Monitoring and report on audience feedback and engagement.
- Use social media tools to track and capitalize on emerging trends, memes, and narratives in the cryptocurrency community.
- Cooperating with marketing team as well as other departments in company
- Use social media to drive awareness and traffic to our website and channels.
- Launch influencers and third party communities activation activities such as AMAs competitions etc.
- Monitoring trends in the market and looking for new tools and tactics to enable community building in the global market.
- Maintaining our community of early adopters and brand ambassadors.
- Recruiting and onboarding new team members to develop communities in specific countries.
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years experience in crypto community management (strategy, research, marketing, and copywriting) on Twitter, Telegram, Discord, Linkedin,
- proven successful implementation of community building strategy,
- strong verbal and written communication skills in English,
- strong knowledge of the crypto world and its verticals (DeFi, CeFi, Infrastructure, GameFi etc.)
- experience in organizing and running activities within the community (contests, quests, mini-games, quizzes, AMAs),
- experience in the crypto launchpad industry (as a user or a community manager or other),
- understanding of the launchpad industry, different blockchains, and current trends,the ability to explain complex projects to the community, as well as how our launchpad works,
- result-oriented with the ability to multitask and deliver on short deadlines,passion for blockchain and crypto.
- openness to interact with people from different cultures,
- good management of work and priorities,
- personal social media activity (Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, Discord).
- knowledge of Jira and Confluence,
- experience in community management within a crypto launchpad project,
- strong personal community on social media
Benefits and perks:
- 26 paid days off in case of a B2B contract,
- Medicover Premium private medical care package,
- MultiSport Plus package,
- equipment - desktop computer / laptop, monitors and office accessories,
- full-time employment,
- the possibility of adjusting working hours,
- work in remote mode or from our office in Krakow,
- the opportunity to participate in an internal training program,
- participation in business and integration meetings.