As a Technical Support Engineer, you’ll work hands-on with our users to solve complex technical issues on building in FlutterFlow. This person is someone who loves solving problems and wants to learn everything possible about FlutterFlow.
This is a remote position.
What You Will Work On
- Provide technical support to FlutterFlow customers via email and chat.
- Be a product expert and technical resource for FlutterFlow customers. You will answer questions on product features and help troubleshoot technical issues.
- Actively update and add to our online Knowledge Base. Create new help articles and update existing articles as product features or processes change.
- Identify emerging issues and provide feedback to the engineering team on common feature requests, bugs, and technical issues.
Who you are
- 1+ years of experience with Flutter and Dart (this is a must)
- Technical background (e.g. engineering, computer science, etc.).
- Prior experience in customer support, customer success, or similar roles.
- You love helping people solve problems. You are empathetic and customer-focused.
- You have excellent communication (written and verbal) and documentation skills.
- You are highly organized and can prioritize competing priorities.
*Some experience working with Google Firebase.
*You have used FlutterFlow and are familiar with our features.
*Experience with mobile app development.
- Remote first team
- Generous salary and equity package
- Full Health/Vision/Dental benefits (US-based employees)
- Flexible Vacation / Sick Leave
- Flexible work hours