Our mission at Trifecta Retail Ventures is to offer the most exciting way to discover and get brand named merchandise while offering brands a powerful way to build brand awareness & increase sales without jeopardizing their pricing power.
Our fun & exciting shopping platforms are used by millions of US shoppers. Our unique business model has allowed us to form strong partnerships with the world’s leading brands and retailers like Walmart, who are today using our platforms to move their inventory.
You will be working for DealDash! Our largest company within the Trifecta Retail Family 🔥
DealDash is the world’s largest provider of pay-to-participate auctions. Founded in 2009, DealDash continues to grow with more than 10 million registered shoppers and 92% of revenue coming from repeat buyers. In short, Each bid raises the price by $0.01. The auction clock restarts from 10 seconds every time someone bids. If no new bids are placed before the clock runs out, the last bidder wins!
DealDash differs from first generation penny-auction websites in that losing bidders are given an option to purchase the item they had unsuccessfully bid on at a stated “Buy it Now” price and receive a refund on the credits used in the auctions.
Our Customer Support Specialists are spread across the globe to provide top-notch 24/7 service to our amazing customers! Our highly-skilled team have the freedom to serve our customers the best way they know how (who wants to read from a script?).
The team is made up of highly-motivated, analytical and entrepreneurial professionals who work collaboratively to provide top-notch recreational shopping experiences for our customers. We challenge each other in an open and candid environment, no matter what our job title is, so that we may all grow and improve together.
Some fun facts about TRV:
- Our team is spread out over 10 countries
- 13 nationalities
- Every employee talks to Customers every week, no matter what your function! We love our Customers!
- 92% of our revenue comes from repeat buyers! (And we are still growing after well over a decade of business!)
We believe in:
- Putting the Customer first in everything we do
- Small teams with lots of autonomy
- Making data driven decisions
- Being candid, fair & honest
- Maintaining a flat meritocratic org structure
- Managing through social trust, not control
- Allowing people to work from wherever and whenever (with a few exceptions) - results matter, not hours
If you feel our values match yours, then come and join the team!
Are you looking to join a high growth tech company? Are you passionate about people? Then we are looking for you!
We are a small team with a big business! Our customers come first, and our Customer Support team is at the forefront!
As a member of this team, you would be responsible for answering customer inquiries through email, chat and phone.
Successful applicants will begin with a two-week remote training period, following which the opportunity to work remotely is available. This is a 5 day per week position with shifts that may be from Mon-Sun and include evening work.
We are looking for highly motivated people, who are capable of independent work and can meet set expectations within deadlines.
- Adhering to a daily schedule that includes a mix of: Phones, four (4) simultaneous chats, and emails.
- Engaging in human conversations with Customers to identify and resolve issues, and provide help for them to succeed and have fun in the auctions.
- Ensuring Customers receive the best Customer Service possible by responding to Customers in real time with the highest quality answer and experience possible. We live to go above and beyond for our Customers.
- Completing follow-up documentation after each Customer ticket.
- Offer needs-based solutions, not pushy sales.
- This is not a regular 9-5 job - We have 24/7 Customer Support so we are seeking night owls and weekend warriors alike!
- Owning your own development through reflection, reviewing past interactions and preparing to take initiative on opportunities.
Modern computer skills
- Must be comfortable using and multitasking through: G-Suite, presentation software, communication tools (Slack and Zoom). Ability to learn new software is an asset.
- Nice to have: experience with Zendesk, using text expander software, MMO gaming mouse (for productivity)
The starting Salary for this role is €2200 Euros per month.
We're looking to fill this role immediately, so please apply ASAP!
- Citizen or in possession of a work permit from Finland, the UK, or Spain. Your application will not be considered if you do not meet this requirement. Please specify in your resume or cover letter if this is the case, especially if you live outside of these countries.
- Advanced computer skills
- Fluent professional English proficiency
- Type a minimum of 50 words per minute (Test yourself online if unsure!)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to help our customers and provide them with a personal experience
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to continuously develop and adapt to a growing team
- You hold yourself to high ethical standards
- Proofread your application!
- Home office: We will provide any upgrades you need to your home office setup
- A Kindle with unlimited budget: Any Business Book is yours to read!
- Team offsites: We get together as a full team every year, the last ones were in Crete, Helsinki, and Nice.
- Pizza Fridays: At least every Friday the 13th (But usually more frequently!) we have Pizza Parties for both our Team at the Office and Remote! Delivered right to your door.
- Gifts: We believe in celebrating... it's part of our Work Hard / Play Hard Culture!
Live where you've dreamed, work where you're happy!