Fello is India's first gamified finance app for the Gen-z and young millennials to Save, Play and Earn returns more than a traditional savings bank account. We are merging the world of gaming and finance to build better financial profiles for our users and engage them into healthy finance through gaming. Founded by Manish Maryada and Shourya Lala, Fello has been incubated and funded by Courtside Ventures, Entrepreneur First, Good Water Capital and stellar angels like Kunal Shah, Ashneer Grover, Charlie Songhurst, etc.
About the position
We are looking for Marketing and Growth Lead who’ll lead all our marketing activities across 360 degrees. Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Creating and executing a solid performance marketing strategy & execution plan
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, and optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Creating content strategies based on business objectives, category focus, and audience segment through all channels (online/offline/social)
- Building a highly efficient team of marketing professionals and driving effective coordination with other teams to ensure smooth delivery of marketing initiatives
- Coordinate with the product team to increase awareness and adoption of new features or products.
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize influential marketing events
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CEO
- 7+ years of experience in a B2C tech company or early-stage startup
- A solid growth hacker with top-notch experience in performance marketing
- Should have the ability to build a solid marketing and growth team
- Strong understanding of SEO and ASO
- Have worked with influencer marketing
- Knowledge on content marketing
- Experience in budgeting and building growth plans
- Experience in strategizing GTMs and executing them both online and offline
- Deep understanding of how social platforms' algorithms work
- Creative and strategic thinker. 1st principle thinker.
What do you get?
- Amazing pay and perks on par with the industry standards
- Opportunity to grow quick as you will be one of the first hires
- Flexible work hours and remote work options at times. So if you have the desire of working from Goa for some time, you can do that depending on your performance!
- If you are a party animal, then it’s an added bonus as the parties are on us!
Location- Bangalore. The applicant needs to be open to relocating to Bangalore
Starting Date- Immediately!! Let’s grow fast and have an amazing time building a super cool company!