Developer, Designer Who Codes, Em Who Codes, Pm Who Codes, Customer Eng, Dev Marketer

Sourcegraph | San Francisco, Remote

Date listed

1 week ago

Employees

11-50

Total Funding

$20.0 million

Found on:

Responsive image HN Community

Keywords: spark

Sourcegraph is building the code intelligence platform that powers the world's best code search and the most popular open-source AI coding plugin.
We aim to automate 99% of the toil of software engineering with great code understanding tools and human-guided AI code generation. The remaining 1% is the creative spark of software development and our mission is to enable every dev to focus on this, rather than the tedium that makes coding inaccessible to 99% of humans. Our core tech includes our code knowledge graph, global search index, frontier LLMs (the best proprietary and open-source models with in-house finetuning), and OpenCtx, an open protocol for technical context. Our customers range from startups to the Fortune 500. Our founders still code.
Apply here: https://grnh.se/0572f98b4us

Findwork Copyright © 2023

Newsletter


Let's simplify your job search. Receive your tailored set of opportunities today.

Subscribe to our Jobs