Massdiver is an internal development platform that enables engineering teams to self-serve secure, production-ready infrastructure and services in their own cloud. We are looking for a frontend engineer to join our team to build out core features and guide the future of our platform. This will be the 3rd hire on a very strong frontend team. You will be working with the lead engineer to build new exciting features on a product with a very unique UI.
- 3+ years of experience building static UIs with React.
- Familiar with Container Pattern.
- Comfortable with css and creating a responsive UI.
- Familiarity with inner workings and render cycle of react.
- Experience with react hooks. How, why, and when to use them.
- Experience with functional programming.
- Familiar with the concepts and importance of immutable state.
- Experience working with GraphQL backends.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with Apollo client, react-query, or similar client for fetching and managing remote state.
- Experience with JSON schema and RJSF.
- Experience with visualization libraries like VisX and D3.
- Experience with unit tests and TDD.
- Build and maintain custom widgets for RJSF.
- Build and maintain the Massdriver diagramming engine built in React flow.
- Help design new features like integrating metrics and logging in the diagramming engine.
- Help create and encourage best practices for React.
- Generous equity in an early-stage startup
- Generous paid vacation with a required summer and spring break
- 100% covered health, medical, and dental insurance
- 401k w/ 4% matching
- Half-day Fridays
- Conference stipend
Flexibility. Massdriver is a remote-first company, and we want our employees to work the way that makes them the most productive.
Ownership. Our engineers have felt the pain of being prevented from trying new things by the overhead of DevOps. We empower our engineers to solve customer problems and add value.
Growth. As we build this core team of engineers, we are looking for the future leaders of our company that will help guide us as we scale.