Join our Marketing Team and become a part of one of the biggest casual games companies in Berlin! Our CRM team is kicking-off a new chapter with the upcoming migration of a new CRM tool and we are now scouting for a further professional to join the team. Come and support our vision of focusing on a superior customer experience that understands the value of each customer segment.
As our CRM Manager *, you will develop, implement, and optimize campaigns and programs that enhance GameDuell’s relationship with our users across our mobile games. We are focusing on retention, monetization, and conversion by finding the best-fitting selection of segmentations, triggers, channels and campaigns for our users.
We are one of the largest cross-platform casual and social gaming communities with more than 130 million registered players worldwide. After twenty years of innovation, GameDuell offers a broad portfolio of 40 games created by our 150 motivated international team members.
What we expect
- Manage at least one of our mobile-app games and optimize the CRM lifecycle flow across our channels - using push, in-app messages, and inbox messages
- Plan, build, measure, and optimize Lifecycle & Engagement campaigns within our games, and keep an analytical view of monetization
- Embrace growth model processes and continuously A/B test with a focus on conversion and retention
- Support the technical and organizational migration process of a new CRM tool and ensure to reach an optimal performance
- Use your technical understanding to find opportunities for automation and personalization
- Analyze and monitor your campaigns and prepare to report to all important stakeholders
What we offer
- 2+ years of work experience in CRM with focus on mobile using multi-channel customer communication, ideally in the gaming industry
- You are comfortable working with CRM metrics and KPIs to ensure customer-focused campaign optimization
- A great passion for games which enables you to understand player experience and triggers for player behavior
- You have good knowledge of CRM tools and ecosystems, and are aware of the related tech stack
- You are highly organized and autonomous and able to manage and prioritize multiple projects, deadline, and work streams
- Excellent communication skills and the desire to excel in cross-team collaboration in order to solve problems and drive projects to completion
- You are confident with an English-speaking work environment, German language is a plus
- A university degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or similar
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model possibility
- Working with passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced people in a career development-supporting environment where your opinion is highly valued
- International team with flat hierarchy that guarantees fun and exciting/challenging tasks on the job
- One of the best working spaces in Berlin: our well-situated office in Mitte! Includes a sunny rooftop terrace and a huge lounge to enjoy coffee, a range of free soft drinks, fruit, a pool table, table tennis, and much more!
- Meet-ups, networking events, BBQs on our roof-top terrace, newbie dinner, summer/winter party, Halloween party, gaming sessions, sports activities, yoga classes, etc. just to name a few – we are hosting all of them with our own event team
We are an ecological and socially sustainable company and have our very own “Green Team” where you can make an impact and actively implement ideas
and initiatives to help protect our environment and for charity. As a games community, we take our social responsibility seriously. We are co-founders of the “Leaders for Climate Action” and have committed ourselves to becoming carbon neutral.
- We pay attention to environmental friendly and resource-efficient standards when purchasing our office and food supplies
- We match your charity donations
- Social responsibility begins with each of us. Our corporate culture is characterized by mutual trust and respect. Our open and international team welcomes and respects diversity
Say "hello" to our recruiter Caro!
(jobs-bsu [at] gameduell.de)
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application including possible start date as PDF with the subject ‘CRM Manager Mobile Games *’.
(*)GameDuell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices. Any terms referring to people are valid for all genders whether male, female, or diverse.