Blinkist connects people with powerful ideas from leading authors and experts to broaden perspectives, gain knowledge, and spark understanding in all areas of their life, both personal and professional.
Used by over 26 million people worldwide, Blinkist distills the key ideas from the most relevant, impactful books and podcasts. These can be read or listened to in 15-minute summaries, that we call Blinks. ✨
About The Role
An impactful role in a high growth company: As our Senior Affiliate and Partnership Manager, you will develop and scale the affiliate and partnership program at Blinkist. You will work closely with the performance marketing team and together with agencies. Reporting to the Director of Performance Marketing, you'll play a key role in unlocking new growth opportunities for Blinkist. You will be supported cross functionally by teams including Product, Business Intelligence and other Marketers.
Check out the interview process for this position here: https://jobs.blinkist.com/u1m 🚀
The salary range for this position is €58,000 - €72,000 gross/year for an employee located in Germany.
What You Will Do
What You Need To Have
- Own and scale the existing affiliate program in DACH and US
- Lead negotiations focused on growth and ROI with future partners
- Monitor performance, identify, prioritize and launch tests with new partners
- Create, refine and drive the Global Strategic Partnerships Strategy
- Ensure the continuous development of your area and grow the team in line with the results
- 4+ years of experience in affiliate marketing or strategic partnerships
- Ability to negotiate and close strategic partnerships and manage complex business relationships
- Analytical mindset with the ability to work with data and unlock insights
- Proactive personality and high motivation to make things happen
- An already developed portfolio of potential partners is highly appreciated
- Excellent spoken and written English communication, German is a plus
Our unique culture of empowerment, mutual respect, and transparency has always been our defining characteristic. We support each other and carve out opportunities for every individual to develop and grow. We strongly believe that diversity powers innovation, thus we celebrate and support our differences, providing equal opportunities for employment and career growth. We embrace a flexible, remote-friendly way of working that supports different needs and lifestyles.
🌟 We are proud to have been selected by LinkedIn as one of the Top 25 Startups in Germany. Glassdoor and Kununu ratings put us amongst Berlin’s top three employers.
These are some of our most valued benefits:
- 30 vacation days + local public holidays in your place of work
- Virtual stock options plan
- Quarterly days of learning and wellbeing
- An extra day off for you birthday
- Unlimited home-office with a monthly workspace allowance
- Learning & development budget
- Coaching budget for minorities and mothers returning from their leave
- Weekly yoga & fitness classes in the office & remote
- Physical and mental health support through various partners
- Relocation and visa support for Germany
If you choose to join our team in Berlin, you'll have access to our modern office space in Neukölln and enjoy healthy plant-based meals prepared fresh every day by our very own chef. 🥑
If we’ve captured your interest and you want to take part in changing the world through the power of ideas – apply now and tell us what got you excited about this opportunity.
We look forward to hearing from you! ☀️
🔎 Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised folks tend to only apply when they check every box. If you think you have what it takes, even if you don't meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.