We are seeking a Metaverse Technical Content Writer to join our rapidly growing team of cryptocurrency enthusiasts and blockchain engineers. We are building the Subspace Network, a radically decentralized, next-generation blockchain that scales far beyond existing designs. Subspace Labs is a venture-backed startup with a globally distributed team.
To learn more, visit our technical whitepaper.
In this role you will:
- Create a content machine by collaborating with cross-functional teams, including product leads, engineers and the marketing team, to create technical content that educates and informs our target audience.
- Develop and write clear, concise, and compelling content, including technical documentation, user manuals, product descriptions, and release notes.
- Create engaging and informative blog posts, articles, and other content that positions our brand as a thought leader in the industry.
- Develop and maintain an editorial content calendar to ensure timely and consistent delivery of content.
- Conduct research to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in Web3 or gaming space to ensure our rhetoric is accurate and digestible.
- Manage all social media content, including creating and scheduling tweets, responding to inquiries, and building a following.
- Experience working with technical subject matter such as Metaverse, virtual reality, autonomous worlds, and translating it into clear, concise language for a non-technical audience.
- At least 3 years of experience in deeply relevant technical writing, ideally within Web3, AI, or Gaming. Degree in English, Communications, Technical Writing, or several years of relevant experience with previous writing samples.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Understanding of SEO best practices and how to optimize content for search engines.
- Experience using content management systems and project management tools.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience managing all social media accounts, including Twitter.
What We Offer:
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world. A competitive salary with generous equity and token grants.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (US-based only).
- A unique opportunity to shape the future of the Subspace Network and grow into a long term leadership role at Subspace Labs.
- Team offsites in various locations around the world.