AVOW is an award-winning, global app growth company specializing in mobile OEM advertising. Founded with the vision to revolutionize mobile OEM advertising, AVOW has rapidly emerged as an industry leader with more than a 100 advertisers on their roster. Through its partnerships with premium mobile OEMs, and alongside its recent proprietary tech, AVOW Intelligence, the company provides access to over 1.5 billion daily active users, and offers clients over 10-million monthly downloads.
We are looking for an experienced Full-stack & ETL Engineer to join our Tech & Operations team. You will join a recently established team and be a key contributor to the development of our APH - Avow Performance Hub. As our business continues to grow and expand internationally, we are looking for a new team member with good communication skills and team spirit for our Berlin HQ.
- Have the ownership of the development our internal tool (in the first 3 months)
- Own the ETL pipeline, monitoring and troubleshooting of the servers
- Promptly identify and rectify bugs associated with our internal tools, thereby ensuring uninterrupted operational efficiency
- Improve current tech processes including reducing and securing deployment, optimize application runtime performance and contributing to feature development
This role is to be located at our Headquarters in Berlin, Germany.
Nice to have:
- Extensive experience building scalable and reliable business solutions as a Fullstack engineer
- Experience of ownership over projects or part of an application/system you have worked on;
- Experience using cloud provider platforms like AWS and in managing the server;
- Experience with ETL tools, process management and troubleshooting.
- Collaboration skills
- Fluent English communication skills
- Experience with Nuxt
- Experience with authentication as a service (like auth0)
- Join one of the most experienced, innovative, and international teams in mobile marketing
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package
- Become part of a team that works fully synced, and benefits from a tailored career development path
- Work in a beautiful office space, stocked with top-notch equipment and located in the trendiest corner of Kreuzberg (Berlin)
- Getting around! We contribute to your public transportation fees
- We care about your health! We offer healthy (also not so healthy) snacks in the office every day!
- Be active! We offer subsidized sports membership for all the premium fitness studios such as Holmes Place and other courses in Berlin.
- Free weekly German Course (all levels)
- Last but not least: fun team events and office activities, Friday drinks, and a swanky coffee machine!