Peakflo is a B2B Fintech SaaS startup part of YCombinator W22, that just raised $4.1M in seed funding and was picked by Techcrunch as their top 10 favorites out of a cohort of 400 and also in a TechCrunch exclusive
Experience: 3-7 years of experience in customer facing roles in a tech startup in Indonesia
Compensation: Competitive Market Salary with Stock Options
🚀 Who we are and what we’re building
- Peakflo is a 2021 founded, Singapore headquartered B2B Fintech SaaS startup
- Finance operations at any high-growth SMB or startup is plagued with resource-intensive customer collections and vendor payment processes. Teams spend hundreds of hours in manual processes and thousands of dollars on transaction fees each month
- Peakflo has 2 key solutions: one is an Accounts Receivables Automation SaaS and the other is an Accounts Payable Automation SaaS, both targeted at startups and SMEs
- Peakflo with its simple API and one-click accounting software integrations, allows businesses to streamline their customer collections and vendor payments. More than 50 companies, ranging from early-stage startups to unicorns in SE Asia, use Peakflo each week to:
✅Save 100 hours/month on finance ops ⏳
✅Get paid faster on customer invoices by 10-20 days 📈
✅Streamline vendor payments and save 50-90% on fees 💰
- Peakflo is now setting up a customer success team based out of Jakarta, to cater to startups and SMEs in Indonesia
- Most importantly, we have begun building an environment that encourages intellectual curiosity, problem-solving, and ownership. An environment that provides the support and mentorship needed to succeed, learn, and grow ❤️
💪 What you’ll do
- Interact with newly signed up customers and activate them by taking them through the onboarding steps
- Understand finance team needs and provide tailored data-driven consultation
- Help customers who face any problems during their activation journey
- Be responsible for customer experience metrics along the entire customer journey
- Monitor issues / complaints and troubleshoot by working with Product team
🤩 Bonus Points
🤝🏼 Who you are
You are customer-driven: Understand deeply what our customer needs.
You make it happen: You learn fast. Execute with speed and embody a relentless work ethic.
You collaborate: You embrace diverse perspectives with curiosity and respect.
You foster meritocracy: You nurture a nonhierarchical and caring meritocracy.
📈 Stock options - As repeat founders, we truly believe in building something valuable as a team with a strong sense of shared ownership
🏥 Medical insurance - We provide comprehensive group medical insurance so that you're always covered
🏡 Flexibility - We support a remote-friendly culture centered around trust and meritocracy