GetYourLawyer is a Swiss LegalTech startup founded in 2017. We built a SaaS solution for law firms which allows them to digitize their business and automate their back-office and invoicing. On top of that, we’re running a marketplace for legal services with a large network of well-known law firms. After having established market leadership in Switzerland, we are currently working on expanding our business into new verticals.
What to expect
You will be part of a small but highly engaged and efficient cross-functional team. As deputy of the CTO, you will be responsible for the entire development lifecycle from requirements, over architecture to implementation and test automation. Your responsibilities don’t end in software engineering, you will work with us on improving the product, monitoring our KPIs or defining our company roadmap. This position is perfect for a person who loves to have skin in the game of a startup (you’ll get equity), is able to work autonomously, and has a high sense of responsibleness.
Our technology stack
PHP 8 / Laravel / Node.js
Vue.js / Bootstrap
MySQL / Redis / RabbitMQ
Google Cloud / Kubernetes / Docker
JIRA / Bitbucket / Kanban
- Work remotely: Live & work wherever you like!
- Part-time: Decide by yourself if you want to work 5 or 4 days a week.
- Retreats: Join us on international company retreats!
- Time off: You'll be required to have 5 weeks of paid holiday per year.
- Technology: BYOD - use whatever device you feel comfortable with.
- Ownership: You’ll be granted company shares as part of our ESOP.
- 5+ years of professional experience in web software development
- Experience in our technology stack (ideally Laravel and Vue.js)
- You love Clean Code, KISS, and SOLID
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- You’re looking for a long-term position
Even though this is a remote position, your regular working day must have an overlap of 4 hours or more with CET (UTC+1) from Monday to Friday.
Please file your application via our ATS at https://join.com/companies/getyourlawyer1. We don't process applications sent via email.