About the Role
NinjaOne is looking for an Events Coordinator EMEA. You will help with the planning and execution of all trade shows, customer events, and roadshows for NinjaOne. You will work closely with marketing and sales to develop plans and coordinate event details. You will report to our Event Manager EMEA and help expand NinjaOne’s presence across Europe. This is a key role with high visibility across the company and a chance to make a true impact.
Location- Berlin, Germany
What You’ll be Doing
- Manage company trade shows across Europe with a strong focus on our core markets UK, Germany, France, Benelux, Nordics, Italy and Spain.
- Build relationships with trade show organizers and related vendors. Oversee trade show design, associated graphics, guest speakers, room layouts and processing of all associated invoices.
- Monitor event opportunities related to other company sponsorships (local events, sporting events, etc.), determine whether to participate and coordinate our participation as appropriate.
- Schedule employee and customer trips, working with travel agency and other partners.
- Communicate effectively with event attendees, stakeholders, and team members to ensure a seamless event experience
- Manage relationships with travel and exhibit suppliers.
- Maintain event records, including contracts, invoices, and other relevant documents.
- Manage Swag and Trade Show inventory.
- Work with cross-functional teams and departments to ensure alignment with company goals and objectives.
. We know, we know - everyone says this, but it really is so important to have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will send a lot of emails (internal and external), place the occasional phone call, and occasionally present analytics to the team.
Obsessively Organized and Productive
. An outstanding event program requires relentless attention to detail and lots of coordination. Your team will be responsible for managing the planning from event evaluation to tracking the results.
. Each member of our team wears a variety of hats, and we want to know that you’re willing to take on things outside of your regular assignments, or that you’ll go out and learn about a new tactic/program (and then teach us about it!). You’re the kind of person who takes action and ownership (instead of waiting to be told what to do).
. It’s hard work keeping track of so many moving pieces. Sometimes you check off your entire to-do list before lunch; other times your morning pivots and you end up on a completely different project. We’re looking for someone who can manage their own time and projects while also jumping on other assignments quickly without getting derailed or losing track of priorities.
- 1-2 or more years of experience planning events (trade shows, company meetings and/or customer events)
- Self-driven, takes ownership of the role and pride in creating exceptional experiences with limited supervision and outstanding teamwork.
- Analytical – comfortable with measurable goals, working with CRM and other systems to assess results of shows and events
- Detailed and thorough
- Proficient in use of Microsoft products, including Word, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Teams. Experience with a CRM system desirable.
- Strong relationship skills – able to build relationships and work with diverse teams to carry out successful events.
- Ability to travel, between 15-40% (travel will vary based on time of year, with heaviest travel typically in the spring and autumn)
- Maintain valid drivers’ license and good driving record
- Experience in B2B software (a plus)
- Experience in IT or MSP software (a plus)
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT operations solution that simplifies the way IT works. With NinjaOne, IT teams can automate, manage, and remediate all their tasks within one modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user productivity. NinjaOne supports over 10,000 IT departments and managed service providers around the world and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best-rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past 3 years. Learn more about NinjaOne here: www.ninjaone.com
What You’ll Love
- Grow personally and professionally with one of the fastest-growing companies
- Develop your skills through our renowned training platform
- Receive competitive compensation
- Collaborate with a curious, kind, international, and intercultural workforce
- Enjoy your work environment with its location in the heart of Berlin, directly at the Alexanderplatz. (close to all transit)
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Follow the link and submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at NinjaOne.