Who we are looking for
- Building brand-new Shopify stores and looking for the best technical solutions together with the team
- Providing storefront development based on a custom design
- Developing new features based on customer feedback
- Setting up all the functions of the store to make it work even better
What we expect from you
- Experience with the Shopify platform is a big advantage.
- You're able to take responsibility for complex tasks: provide technical analysis based on business requirements, gather necessary feedback from your colleagues, implement it, and successfully deploy your solution. Ideally, you love to work this way.
- You have good communication skills, are proactive, capable of open discussion, can present and defend your solution, as well as accept constructive feedback.
- You have experience working remotely, and although our office in Prague-Karlin is fully available for you, our team is remote-first.
Why join us
- We are no startup, "business as usual" company, or even corporate. We are a dynamic company that combines the best from each world. A company where people enjoy working and create value.
- If you're interested in e-commerce, you will have the opportunity to cooperate with experts from companies like Google, Avast, Isobar, or Expando.
- The apps and online stores that we create have a significant impact on the businesses of our partners, often seen immediately. We are confident in our ability to provide additional value and enhance the overall success of our clients.
- We don't have any external investors (nor are we looking for any). Everything we do is bootstrapped. We do things our way – things that just make sense to us and our clients. Common sense and customer-centricity are our key values. Besides that, we are also helping others in need.
- We operate as a truly remote-first and async-first company. Anyone can freely choose a place and time for their work. Because we care about the outputs and results.
- Work from anywhere and flexible working hours
- Company hardware if needed
- Education and sports contributions
- 25 days of vacation and 5 sick days
We know your time is precious and are strong believers in efficient and brisk recruitment. That’s why our hiring process is online end-to-end:
- Our first chat will be an intro call, where we’ll outline Digismoothie as a company and the projects that are currently underway.
- Then you’ll get a practical assignment, which will give you a better idea of what your job would be like, along with a chance to demonstrate your talent and strengths.
- The final step is meeting the team, discussing your solution and answering any remaining questions.
It’s worth mentioning that every role is different, and that can be reflected in the hiring process. What goes without saying, on the other hand, is that we put high value on honesty and transparency.
We'll talk about the way of working in our team and what's your preference. We'll discuss your experience – what projects or products have you worked on and what were your responsibilities. Last but not least, we'll discuss the expected terms and conditions.