🚀 Want to join a team of A players in an exciting, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment?
We’re a small team solving big problems in the property management industry. Bootstrapped since 2013, we're passionate about helping small businesses simplify growth and streamline operations, providing the leading CRM in our space.
The long version of our story: Back when web 2.0 was a thing (get off my lawn!) LeadSimple’s founders started a lead generation business connecting landlords with property management companies. Witnessing the challenges lead buyers had closing deals led into a natural segue to build out an industry-specific CRM which became the de-facto industry standard. Fast forward to 2020 when we released a process/workflow suite to move from the sales side of our clients business into the heart of day-to-day operations. The market was hungry and responded aggressively to the new direction, which led us to double down with growth and additional product expansion.
Interested in going to new levels of business? Ready to come alongside other teammates in reaching company and individual goals? The Outbound Manager will help pioneer LeadSimple growth initiatives by supporting the BDRs daily alongside the Head of Sales. This role requires a fast pace tempo, servant heart leadership and ability to creatively structure win-win scenarios for our client’s and LeadSimple.
Expectations for your first 90 days:
- Meet the outbound team, understand current strategy, gain familiarity with LeadSimple & property management processes by reading training documentation & making it through educational resources outlined in training, and have proposed an updated outbound strategy.
- Start leading the outbound team with a cadence of 1:1s and updated strategy out of the first 30 days. Team is on track to hit 15 SQLs/BDR minimum. Effectively holding the team accountable.
- Outbound team is starting to hum with BDRs hitting 17+ SQLs/mo with a 20%+ conversion rate.
- Initiate 50+ outbound calls/emails per week
- Develop a plan for BDRs to add NET new logos and cycling through prospects as they move through our funnel.
- Work closely with manager to refine our outbound strategy to exceed targets for 2024
- Initiate 150+ outbound calls/week between 30-60 days generating 3 discovery calls.
A day in the life of…
- Define the company strategy for Outbound within our target market. Set goals, adjust compensation plans, and report on the overall health of the Outbound business.
- Prospect, generate, qualify, process and follow up on leads for external sales appointments. Contacts prospective & existing customers to discuss needs and identify solutions to fit them.
- Passionately pursues client relationships and creatively finds new avenues to build trust and rapport for future sales.
- Hits sales quotas by collaborating with management to develop sales quotas and strategies and maintain your measurements on quota attainment, pushes, pipeline, win/loss ratio, days to close, opportunity size, etc. Own every outcome.
- Effectively close sales by discovering needs and promoting solutions that make sense for both LeadSimple and the customer. It always needs to be a win-win.
- Monthly Friday Free Day
- Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off (in addition to the above)
- Monthly Healthcare Allowance
- Yearly Vacation Allowance
- Fun and outcome driven work environment with a smart, hard working team
- Location independence
- Mission driven company and values-based culture
Please only apply if you:
- Embrace learning new technology
- Learn fast
- Communicate crisply
- Proactively seek solutions
- Own the outcome
- Embody emotional maturity
- Bring an optimistic “can do” attitude
- Supply your own internet and smartphone
- 2+ Experience with Outbound Sales Development
- 1+ years of experience managing people
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, or Sales (preferred
- Have B2B SaaS experience (preferred)
We have an amazing team of A Players and we’re ready to add more! Selected candidates might have written assessments and multiple interviews with different people. We’ll do whatever it takes to get the right person in the right seat.
If you think you would thrive in the above environment and make an impact for our customers, we’d love to talk to you!
**NOTE: We are not accepting applications in California, Colorado, or New York at this time.
You can do it in an office
You can do it from home
We really don’t care
As long as it’s known 👇
What matters is this…
When the chips are down
And your back is against the wall
Can we count on you to make the right call?
Judgment, intuition, or care by another name
We call it “Owning The Outcome” - because it really is the whole game
Have the customers back, and they will treat you the same
If you can do that
Then we’re birds of the same feather
So come join our team and we’ll make music together.