Why this role exists
Reporting to the President, the Head of People Product, will own ‘cradle to grave’ of our “people” product, which is staffing a variety of remote ‘assistant’ roles for our clients, from Sales roles to Transcriptionists, to classic Virtual Assistants. Three major teams will report into this role, including ‘Assistant Recruiting’, Training, and Assistant Relationship Management. The Head of People Product will co-create and execute on a plan that improves client retention through a consistent product delivery experience.
Outcomes for Exceptional Product Delivery:
- You will ensure we are hiring the best workers, regardless of geography, across various staffing categories; this will include managing and optimizing the 40+ assistant recruiting teams. (Recruiting Team)
- Show up rate for IC assistants on placement calls
- You will work cross-functionally with Sales and Biz Ops to get to an 80% or higher ‘match rate’ for placed assistants.
- Reviewing our product delivery roadmap and customer journey and reverse architecting how we get to the ideal of ‘one recommendation = one placement’
- You will own and optimize our training team, expanding from qualifications to up-skilling of particular roles.
- Cradle-to-grave assistant communication, from when they are in our recruiting process, to waiting on the bench, to match, lost a client, new client placement, up-skilling, and support.
- Product delivery and management of a ‘people’ product
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- You have scaled up teams from dozens to hundreds of employees.
- You have experience managing fully remote and international teams.
- BPO or outsourcing experience is a plus
Your superpowers are…
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, especially when managing across time zones and cultures/languages.
- High-volume recruiting operations and management
- Process and systems-oriented
You should apply if...
- You have extreme passion and empathy for the success of the contractors.
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with strong presentation skills
- You’re curious and stay up-to-date with technology trends, including AI
- You are able to see the 10,000-foot perspective, while also being willing to jump into the weeds when needed to understand and fix processes, systems, or performance issues.