Senior Full Stack Engineer
Full-time, remote, at least 4 hours overlap with USA Eastern Time (New York City)
TYB (“Try Your Best”) is building a web3-enabled platform for top brands to build and engage communities of loyal customers. We have a unique B2B / B2C product and growing numbers of paying customers. We are backed by top investors and have a fully distributed team with experience of launching, building, and scaling Worlds’s most iconic startups.
As a Senior Engineer at TYB you will:
- Drive design and implementation of durable software solutions.
- Drive end-to-end initiatives across multiple layers of architecture.
- Deliver features that delight users across web and mobile applications.
- Consistently write production-ready code that is easily testable, easily understood by other developers, and accounts for edge cases and errors.
- Leverage an understanding of key trends across the industry to create value.
- Provide critical input in prioritization, planning and decision-making within scope or domain of expertise.
Our tech stack:
- React / NextJS frontend on web, partly with Material UI (MUI) component library.
- React Native on mobile.
- Node, Postgres, and DynamoDB in the backend.
- GraphQL-based microservice architecture.
- Hosted on AWS with Kubernetes.
- Observability with Sentry and New Relic.
- GitHub, Slack, Notion, Figma.
Who you are:
- 7+ years of experience with server-side web technologies (Node.js, Python, Go, Java).
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks (React) and TypeScript.
- Experience building and deploying robust and secure web APIs.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Ideal but not required, mobile application development experience.
What we offer:
- Fully remote work, as long as you can reliably overlap with our preferred timezone (NYC) for at least 4 hours each day.
- Competitive salary.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave.
- Work environment where you can be involved in shaping the product early on, own its development end-to-end, with freedom and flexibility to figure things out as you go.
Get in touch:
Please send your resume and LinkedIn to [email protected]
. We are looking forward to hearing from you!