Customer Engineers are highly technical sales consultants who work closely with our Enterprise customers and partners to build large-scale FlutterFlow based applications (e.g. 1M+ users). They help customers maximize their investment in FlutterFlow through technical guidance, solution development, and deep understanding of customer needs.
We’re looking for engineers who are passionate about helping customers build amazing user experiences.
This is a remote position based in the Americas.
What You Will Work On
- Collaborates with FlutterFlow and partner field sales teams during the pre-sale process by providing industry and technical input for presentations, SOW docs, etc.
- Develop deep and meaningful relationships with the technical leadership of enterprise customers and function as a trusted advisor for them.
- Owns the technical relationship in the accounts and is a trusted advisor to the C suite and to the engineering teams alike.
- Leads meetings with customers and partners to understand customer requirements, business needs, and technical considerations.
- Works with FlutterFlow, partner, and customer teams to design, implement, test, and deploy applications and POCs.
- Learns new technologies and industry requirements based on customer needs and industry trends, designs and pitches contextual solutions for enterprise customers.
- Works closely with the enterprise sales teams of FlutterFlow as well as its partners through all stages of the sales cycle and share the responsibility for building and servicing a healthy sales pipeline.
- Supports FlutterFlow partners by providing training and technical guidance to their sales and presales teams and assist in field engagements.
Who you are
- 6+ years of enterprise level technical pre-sales, solution consulting or similar
- 2+ years of experience in software development. Should be familiar with software product development lifecycle.
- You love to present technical ideas and concepts to an audience and can tailor your message for a CEO or experienced SWE with ease.
- Familiar with at least one frontend development stack (such as Flutter, React, Angular, etc.).
- Solid understanding of application architecture and understand the infrastructure and platform stack for large scale applications.
- Native-level English fluency. Knowledge of Spanish or Portugese would be an advantage.
- Strong customer empathy. You listen, ask questions, and enjoy giving/receiving feed.
- You can collaborate across teams and gain alignment among stakeholders
- You are resourceful and a problem solver. You have a strong solution centric mindset
- You have a BS/MS in computer science or related field.
- Knowledgeable in agile software development lifecycle and DevOps principles
- You are passionate about visual application development and Low Code / No Code technologies.
- You’ve worked previously as a FAANG Cloud Sales Consultant, Technical Consultant at Big 3/Big 4 or similar
- Remote first team.
- Generous salary and equity package