Business Development Representative (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Berlin / Remote
We are looking for a full time Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our fast-growing team in Berlin!
At EqualTo, your main responsibilities include:
- Researching, qualifying and engaging with potential customers of EqualTo, including decision-makers in finance, operations and sales
- Pitching the value of EqualTo and scheduling product demos for the sales team
- Collaborating with the rest of the sales team to define best practices for our processes
- Hitting and exceeding your quota
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You’re energetic and and believe you would enjoy the fast-paced environment of an early-stage startup
- You’re an outstanding communicator who loves building relationships
- You bring creative ideas and strategies for how we should engage with potential customers of EqualTo
- You speak English fluently
- You’re based in Berlin (or willing to relocate)
- You have some previous experience in sales and/or business development, preferably in the software space
GREAT TO HAVES
- Any additional language skills will be considered a plus
ABOUT OUR WORK CULTURE
We are an informal company with a transparent, friendly and fast-paced work culture. It’s an inspiring place to work, because we are good at what we do and we love doing it. In a startup, it’s all about figuring stuff out - fast. We’re efficient and we respect each other's time. When we make mistakes, we happily admit them and try to do better next time. The best ideas win and we don’t waste time on politics. Everyone, in any role, takes ownership of our product and the customer experience, and we make it a little bit better every day.
EqualTo is a well-funded seed-stage b2b software company based in Germany. We help fast-growing companies automate their sales commission process.
Our team consists of experienced software entrepreneurs, engineers and UX designers, with big ambitions. We have done a complete rethink of how one should manage sales commissions, resulting in a uniquely positioned product: the first truly transparent, no-code commission platform, combining the flexibility of spreadsheets with the automation of SaaS.
We have a remote-friendly culture and offices in Berlin and Warsaw.
Incentive compensation should do one thing: motivate people. But in countless companies, it’s a source of frustration, disputes and admin. Join us on our mission to fix sales commissions to drive personal and business growth!