Kickserv is looking for an experienced React Native mobile developer to take charge of our React Native mobile field service application. You will be the first member of our all-new mobile team. You'll set the standard for our app, and help recruit and lead others to fill out the team in the near future.
- Work with our product team to plan and build new features—both for parity with our web application, and new mobile-first functionality.
- Maintain a high standard of excellence, fixing bugs, keeping dependencies up to date, and shipping releases on a roughly two-week cycle.
- Help develop our next-generation REST API for which your app will be the first client—along with our new React web UI.
- As a valued member of a small, close-knit team, you’ll work closely with the web developers—participating in standups and refinement sessions, pairing with others, and participating in our support / QA / on-call engineer rotation (approximately once every 12 weeks).
More about you:
- You have at least 3 years' experience building, shipping, and maintaining a cross-platform production mobile application with a significant user base.
- React Native is your bread and butter, but you’re familiar with the nuances of both iOS and Android. Experience developing natively in either platform is a plus.
- You’ve been a team leader or are interested in growing into a leadership position, guiding and mentoring more junior developers.
- Knowledge and experience with the field service industry is always a plus.