How you will make an impact
As our Event Marketing Manager, you will be key to implementing successful events and conferences for Hygraph customers including pre- and post-event marketing. This encompasses in-person (or hybrid) 3rd party events and conferences, Hygraph workshops and webinars, as well as launching tailored events for specific target markets.
The successful candidate will demonstrate their ability to move beyond implementation and develop effective strategies to drive revenue from all the events.
As such it requires constant collaboration with sales, SDRs, product marketing, partner marketing teams and many other internal stakeholders. The perfect applicant should have prior experience applying field marketing strategies in order to drive sales team results, helping them hit their revenue targets.
Some of your tasks and responsibilities include:
Our expectations from you:
- Work cross-functionally with sales and partnership to conceptualise, design, plan and execute field marketing events globally.
- Deploy various marketing tactics such as in 3rd party conferences and events, regional events, customer and partner conferences, and Hygraph-branded events.
- You will be responsible for outlining the overall strategy, goals, providing detailed project plans, control pre-set budgets, content, messaging and creative direction related to all events, owning pre- and post-event internal communication.
- Collaborate with the product marketing and sales leadership to produce event related assets and messaging including booth messaging, signage, demos, collateral, and more.
- Collaborate closely with demand gen team to implement multi-touch promotion strategies leveraging a variety of mediums and channels, including email, social, display/PPC advertising, and direct mail.
- Scout and book excellent vendors for our upcoming events. Coordinate venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors, and equipment hire. Plan room layouts and the entertainment program, schedule workshops and demonstrations. Coordinate staffing requirements and staff briefings.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- At least 2 years of events, field, demand generation, channel, or campaign marketing experience.
- Experience in hybrid events is preferable.
- Experience in technology segment selling to technical decision-makers.
- Experience with Hubspot or Salesforce, and online event tooling.
- Organized, able to manage multiple activities in a fast-paced environment, good communicator (in both written and verbal form) with a desire to improve processes.
- BS/BA in business, marketing, or communications, is good to have.
- Intro call with Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Structured competency-based Interviews with our VP of Marketing.
- Case Study presentation.
- Team Fit call and Reference check.
- Job Offer.
The response time after application, screening applications, and setting up the first intro call is usually within 1-2 weeks. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
we're building the leading GraphQL Federated Content Platform. Our goal is to enable developers and content operators to create, enrich, unify, and deliver content across platforms seamlessly. We are trusted to manage content for teams from over 50,000 organizations like Dr. Oetker, Shure, Samsung, Ashley Furniture, Telenor, Philips, and Gamescom. With over $35M in funding led by One Peak, alongside OpenOcean, Peak, and SquareOne Venture Capital, you will be part of a remote-first and globally distributed team of about 70 team members, committed to working collaboratively, transparently, and passionately.
We are an international and friendly team spread across 18 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat. We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with transparency, accountability, and ownership. We learn continuously through feedback and have a yearly learning budget to attend training and conferences.