Come join the ZIPS Corporate Marketing Team, a group of bright, creative and fun individuals who are committed to serving our clients and growing our business! ZIPS is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our team. In this position, you are responsible for delivering on-brand and on-strategy creative content for print and digital campaigns and for support assets, including flyers, brochures, signage, advertising, web pages, wireframes, product graphics, email and social media graphics, banner ads and more.
As a member of the Corporate Marketing Team, you will report to the Director of Marketing and work closely with the Creative and Digital Marketing Managers, and others on a per project basis.
- Create and produce branded deliverables in various formats according to specifications and timeframe.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Work with corporate team and external resources to create assets aligned with consistency and brand integrity of the creative vision.
- Work with the Director of Marketing and Managers to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs, and to ensure creative content follows usability, accessibility, and web standards.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across customer touch points.
- Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar print and digital graphics.
- Fulfillment of creative requests for ZIPS franchisees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field, or equal experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years of successful professional graphic design experience, preferably at a marketing firm or in-house Marketing team.
- Strong portfolio (online preferred) of design work, showing solutions to business problems through effective design and content.
- Able to be both a team player and work independently to meet deadline and quality expectations.
- Strong work ethic, personal accountability, and desire to learn.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat.
- Familiarity with these, or similar, platforms: WordPress, CRM, Project Management, Data Management, and other digital platforms.
Hybrid position. Base Salary: $50,000/yr - $65,000/yr. Employer-provided benefits: Medical insurance, Vision insurance, Dental insurance, Disability insurance, PTO, 401(k).
The ZIPS corporate office is headquartered in the Washington DC area. Over the past two decades, ZIPS has expanded to nearly 70 franchise locations across the country. We seek people who are dedicated, hardworking, creative, and looking to contribute to the growth of our company at an exciting time. Come join our team where everyone is valued!