Growth Machine, an SEO and content marketing agency supporting major CPG, D2C, e-commerce, and technology companies, is hiring for a Remote Inside Sales Rep.
We're a 7-figure boutique agency whose content is read by millions of people. Our work can be found in just about every industry you can imagine, and we've been featured in TechCrunch, Shopify, Ahrefs, and GrowthHackers, to name just a few.
Now, we're looking for an experienced sales person who is eager to work directly with our CEO to take Growth Machine to the next level.
If you're a self-motivated salesperson who's familiar with the digital marketing world, this is the job you've been waiting for.
You are a perfect fit for this role if you are excited to:
- Work directly with our CEO to learn our current sales process, evolve it, and help grow our business to the next level.
- Have full ownership of the sales cycle, including the opportunity to optimize it and make it your own.
- Spearhead the development of a strong outbound sales funnel, including everything from cold outreach through closing closing deals ranging from $16,000 to $50,000+.
- Partner with client-facing teams to optimize our sales collateral, give input on strategy, reduce client churn, and assist in onboarding new clients.
- Make sure that we are delivering top-notch service and value, and be in charge of laying the groundwork to ensure long, successful, and positive client partnerships.
- You're hungry. There is nearly limitless earning potential in this role, but you're the only one responsible for tapping that potential. You need to come in with a strategy to keep the pipeline full of high quality leads, and confident managing a clear sales cycle.
- You're experienced in high-value sales and outbound outreach. If you haven't filled your own pipeline and sold at least $100,000 of work in the last year, this role isn't for you. Most of our packages are $4,000-$12,000 per month, with four to six month minimums, so you should be experienced selling products or services in that range.
- You have a strong knowledge base in SEO and content marketing. Ideally you will have worked in an agency environment and/or managed your own blog or content site. You'll be speaking to a lot of heads of marketing and need to be able to convey authority and represent our expertise.
- You're a self-starter. This is a role with a ton of room for growth. You need to be confident setting and hitting your own goals.
- You're motivated by commissionable income. We structure pay to reward you for success.
- You have great communication and people skills. You're experienced in and comfortable managing client expectations and making sure clients are well taken care of, before and after they sign the contract.
- You love systems. You're always looking for ways to improve the process, whether by adjusting, automating, or another way
- Base + Uncapped Commission: You'll earn a modest base, but the majority of your compensation will be commission-based. Our generous commission structure includes a signing bonus for each new client, plus a monthly residual on every client you sign, for the lifetime of the relationship. You can earn $120k-$250k per year in this role, and more as the company continues to grow.
- Expert Training & Support: Ours is one of the best SEO teams in the country, and we also offer professional training with a sales coach during your first month of employment. Over time, additional support (such as appointment setting) will be provided with certain KPIs met. You'll also have access to ZoomInfo from day 1.
- Upward Mobility: You'll have the opportunity to compete for the Head of Sales role as the company and sales team grows.
- Remote Work: We're a 100% remote company, so you can work from anywhere in the continental US.
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance 100% covered for you and 50% for your dependents.
- 401k: We have a 401k for all employees with a 6% match.
- PTO: 14-30 days paid vacation days per year (depending on tenure). Plus, we take off all major holidays, including a week over the New Year, and you get your birthday off, too.