📄 Fill in this form
Role | Develop and contribute to technical products
This role presents an exciting opportunity for developers with varying experience levels to contribute to our product development journey. We're looking for candidates who are enthusiastic about honing their skills in design, engineering, and product development.
As a Full-stack Engineer, you will be asked to:
- Collaborate on the creation and enhancement of products at Strive, contributing to our pursuit of product-driven growth.
For instance, you might be involved in building a platform where our students can showcase their coding projects.
- Design and build landing pages.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of internal tools vital for day-to-day operations, such as:
- Scheduling system for booking classes between teachers, students, and parents (Our own custom ‘Calendly’)
- Supporting the development of our WhatsApp bot
- Contribute to the long term technical architecture of an early edtech startup
- Contribute to the creation of the Strive Math learning platform where students will fall in love with math and coding.
Requirements | Ideal for developers eager to grow and learn
We're looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates ranging from new graduates to experienced engineers are welcome to apply.
- You can build beautiful landing pages as well as understand and can work in deeply technical back-end systems.
- You know how to test and build ideas in a start-up-like way. The following tasks should excite you:
- Designing and building MVPs
- Exploring new technologies and tech stacks
- Building small demos and toys to test with customers
- Iterating on products you have built
- You have a passion for math and coding education since you’ll be helping build the platform for our students to learn these two subjects.
- You understand start-ups and can contribute to the high-level business and growth strategy of Strive and our tech strategy.
- Growth mindset and ability to learn quickly.
- You’ve had experience with technical product design.
- Experience in EdTech, for example, building or integrating learning management systems
- Fluency in p5.js
Who this job is not for
- You only enjoy backend engineering, since there will be a lot of front-end.
- You don’t enjoy speaking to customers.
Our Tech Stack
Front end: NextJS, React, Chakra-UI
Backend: NextJS, no code automations, airtable, postgres and supabase
Why you should apply
🌈 Grow with a highly passionate and diverse team from all over the world that is committed to making learning and work joyful
💬 Have a voice and a space to bring your ideas to life in a small, non-hierarchical team
🏆 Join a team that is committed to excellence, which includes accepting and learning from our mistakes and working as a team to improve
🥇 Be a part of an education revolution, we’re one of the first and only companies in the world to teach math through code.
- Competitive rates in your region
Fill in this form
- Initial application form (2 minutes)
- Video introduction (5-10 minutes)
- Short call (15-30 minutes)
- Technical interview (45-60 mins)
- Paid work trial (6 hours)
- Culture fit interview (45-60 mins)
- Final decision
It is mandatory to fill out the above application form, and only those applications will be considered