At Future Demand we love the events industry! We believe there is an audience for each and every single event and we can find it. We help our customers to reach more fans without having to spend fortunes in marketing infrastructure and strategy.
We are focusing on scaling our operations to more clients and verticals and as we grow, so does our technical infrastructure. We are a small team consisting of very talented developers and data scientists.
Join our team be part of our ongoing efforts to get our clients as fast as possible connected. Your main mission will be to support developers and data scientists to connect our clients ticketing and planning systems to ours by writing part of our ETL pipelines.
- Intermediate python knowledge
- Fluent in common Python libraries such as Pandas, Matplotlib, Numpy
- Basic understanding of cloud technologies (AWS preferred)
- Basic experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Attention to Details
- Fluent in English
- Exciting work at the interface of live entertainment/culture and tech
- You will work with an outstanding, international team
- Benefits package includes: Personal training budget, subsidised public transport work ticket, free membership of Urban Sports Club and more...
- Modern, spacious office in the heart of Kreuzberg with all the usual amenities (including masks, air filters, rapid tests, etc.)
- Attractive remuneration
If you have any questions about the position, please contact us at [email protected]