numa is a hospitality brand offering uniquely designed apartments for the modern traveller. We develop and operate a new category of lifestyle apartments whether it is for your weekend city trip, business travel or temporary home. Our uniquely designed apartments are located in the most exciting neighbourhoods and cities, that will make you feel like a local. numa offers you a consistent quality and guest experience no matter where your next trip will take you. To achieve our mission, we are building a proprietary technology and data platform connecting hospitality services, real estate and guest experiences.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our full-stack solution is based on modern, serverless architecture. Powered by AWS (Lambda, SQS, SNS, DynamoDb, etc.) and using NodeJs, Typescript, NestJs and React. It’s a robust, reliable solution that’s turning heads— and continuously evolving. Learn more about our Product & Tech team here.
In this role, you will:
- Build a first-class digital user experience across our guest-facing products (Booking platform, trip management app, digital check-in app)
- Ensure stability & uptime of existing and new components of our stack
- Support the rest of the team with architectural decisions, testing and shipping their code
- Contribute to our modern tech stack based on a serverless architecture running on AWS (Lambda, SQS, SNS, DynamoDb, etc.) using React, Typescript, NestJs and NodeJs
- Mentor less experienced engineers, share your knowledge and experience
- Work closely with our Head of Engineering, Product Managers and other business units across numa
We encourage you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the below criteria. We care most that you are excited about the role and our mission, and are willing to learn. Ideally, you have:
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- 4+ years of professional full-stack engineering
- Strong experience with NodeJs, Typescript, React, Databases (SQL, NoSql)
- Strong experience with testing strategies (Frontend & Backend), Cloud services (AWS preferably), & CI / CD processes
- An entrepreneurial, self-starter mindset
- Familiarity with serverless technologies (e.g. AWS Lambda, SST) is a plus
- Familiarity with IaC is a plus
numa values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognised, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilise each person’s talents and strengths. We therefore welcome applications from people of all races, ethnicities, disability statuses, ages, religions, gender identities, and sexual orientations.
*For more information on the processing of your personal data, please see our Privacy Notice.
- Join an agile work environment with flat hierarchies where your ideas make an impact from the very beginning
- Build your own success story based on what you do well and how you want to grow
- Make the most of our flexible working hours and work from home flexibility
- Choose the tools you work with from our selection of office equipment and software
- Maintain and improve your mental wellness with a monthly Calm subscription on us
- Elevate your fitness with a free Gympass subscription or monthly gym stipend
- Get to know your internationally diverse team during our events and retreats
- We want you to understand our product so upon your start, you'll get to spend a night at your nearest numa stay! Additionally, we offer an employee discount at all of our properties.