As a Founding Engineer at Ciro, you will work closely with the founders to design and build products that sales teams use every day. You will see all parts of the business, shaping Ciro’s culture from the earliest stages, and build core parts of our product and infrastructure.
- Design, build, and own large user-facing areas of the product using modern frameworks and tooling (React, Node.js, GraphQL, Tailwind).
- Write pipelines to ingest and transform business data from dozens of sources using Python and SQL.
- Work closely with the founders and early customers to set product and technical direction for the company.
- Play a lead role in defining Ciro’s engineering culture as we grow.
Sample projects you might work on:
- Build a personalized feed of fresh & timely news on small businesses based on 10+ different data sources.
- Build a search experience for users to identify the use of keywords on small business websites.
Some of the skills we’re excited about:
- 5+ years of experience building modern web applications in world-class, high-growth technology companies.
- Productive, resourceful, and effective at problem-solving.
- Strong product sense.
- Ability to balance effective execution with a high bar for engineering excellence.
- Preferred: High SQL proficiency and experience working with data products.