Pamono is currently looking for an energetic and highly motivated full-time Junior Sourcing Expert (all genders welcome) - with German skills on a native level & fluent in English to join our international team at our beautiful office in the heart of Berlin. In this position, you will assist management with sourcing great designs from Europe.
- Source new dealers, galleries and designers within our product categories and geographies by reaching out and creating opportunities
- Negotiate appropriate pricing structures, terms, and fulfillment methods with dealers
- Assist & support new vendors
- Support in managing the editorial content
- Support the management with other tasks upon need
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in business, design studies or a choose closely related field
- Native-Level in German, Excellent English skills both spoken and written, additional languages are a plus
- 1-2 years of working experience in any business field (internships count), but we are also open for career starters with interest in the interior design industry who want to build strong first professional experience
- Extraverted personality, a passion for communication
- Effective negotiation skills, ability to reach out to people with diverse cultural and professional backgrounds
- You are enthusiastic, competitive, self-motivated and hands-on with a strong work ethic
- You are disciplined in your approach to daily activity planning and goal setting
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, target-driven and team-oriented environment
- Dedicated international team with a flat organizational structure
- Ambitious projects to take ownership of with a broad scope for co-decision-making
- Choose between mobility and an Urban Sportsclub subsidy
- Your well-being matters to us: we offer mindfulness classes to take care of your mental health through sessions with OpenUp
- Company Pension Scheme
- We value your participation in Pamono's success and complement your cash compensation with a package of employee stock options (ESOP)
- Flexible working setup to get the most out of your working hours: we offer full flexibility in our Hybrid/Remote model, however, we do expect that you take advantage of our Berlin office in Charlottenburg 2-3 days per week
- Work from abroad for up to 30 working days a year
- Dog-friendly office: we can’t wait to meet your furry friend!
- Of course, we have regular get-togethers like company breakfasts or after-work drinks, as well as fruits, snacks, drinks and table football ...
Interested in the role? Your CV is enough!
If you don't meet all but most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply to us anyway. Let's find out if we are a good match. We are looking forward to you!