We're hiring engineers to join the Growth Foundation team and work on challenging problems to improve our organic traffic to Gusto and bring more visitors to our site. The Growth foundation team works closely with Marketing and Acquisition to optimize the top of the funnel.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Implement SEO improvements across Gusto's top of the funnel websites
- Technical lead for all front end performance and SEO improvements across Gusto
- Collaborate with Marketing to build SEO content pages integrated with our content management system
- Make architectural improvements to Gusto.com's infrastructure with regards to performance, optimization and SEO
- Lead and mentor junior developers working on SEO improvements
Here's what we're looking for:
- 6+ years of technical experience in a fullstack engineering role
- Previous experience working on search engine optimization
- Experience optimizing web.dev metrics, lighthouse scores. Such as improving LCP, TFB, TTI, and CLS.
- Strong history of cross-functional collaboration with Design, Marketing and/or other non-technical teams
- Well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism