At Slash, we're more than just a banking service; we're a dynamic, thriving community of hustlers committed to supporting the hustle economy. We believe that every entrepreneur and creator deserves the financial tools and resources they need to fuel their passion and drive their businesses forward. As a high-growth fintech startup, we aim to empower online business owners, indie-hackers, Amazon FBA owners, ticket brokers, e-commerce, media agencies and other businesses with bespoke banking solutions and virtual cards.
We're now seeking a dedicated Account Executive (AE) to join our team in person in San Francisco.
This role could be a perfect match if you:
- Find satisfaction in smashing targets and metrics.
- Aim high, with aspirations of becoming a leading salesperson within the fintech industry.
- Draw motivation from rejection, meeting every 'no' with relentless optimism, energy, and determination.
- Are a quick learner, who can understand our product, features, and various use-cases fast, and effectively pitch and sell our product to potential customers.
- Currently live or are willing to relocate to San Francisco, this is an in-person role only, and we will not be accepting remote applicants.
As an integral part of the team, you will:
- Act as the first point of contact for potential customers, introducing them to the benefits of Slash.
- Research and identify potential clients, working alongside our sales team to develop effective outreach strategies.
- Utilize cold calling, social media, and email prospecting to generate interest and arrange meetings.
- Ensure leads match our ideal customer profile through careful qualification.
- Build relationships with prospective clients, understand their pain points, and arrange meetings with our sales team.
- Monitor and report on sales metrics and pipeline activities.
What we're looking for:
- Exceptional people skills with a knack for communicating complex ideas clearly and effectively.
- At least 2 years of experience in SaaS or fintech sales/business development, or a related field.
- A tenacious go-getter with a track record of surpassing goals.
- Creative thinking with a talent for finding innovative ways to reach potential customers.
- Team spirit, eagerness to grow alongside your colleagues in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for fintech and a keen interest in businesses with complex technical products.
- Familiarity with Hubspot, Gong, Outreach, Leandata, Churnzero, Aircall and other sales and customer service softwares is a major plus.
The comprehensive rewards package at Slash includes:
- Competitive salary and equity package.
- High-growth opportunities.
- A culture that emphasizes autonomy and ownership.
- Comprehensive health and benefits plan.
- A state-of-the-art office in the heart of San Francisco.
- Quarterly team retreats in exciting locations and complimentary trips to industry conferences.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Parental leave.
- Relocation support.
- A MacBook Pro for your professional use.
- Free lunch and dinner served daily at the office.
Our salary and equity offerings are highly competitive within the fintech industry, and regularly updated using reliable compensation survey data. New hire offers are determined based on the candidate’s experience, expertise, location, and internal pay equity.
If you're passionate about helping young entrepreneurs and making life easier for the hustlers of the world, apply today and learn more about the exciting opportunities at Slash.