What we're looking for
Our partners are the most important piece of the pie. They are the heart of the industry and what makes the arketa experience special and unique. Our customer success team represents the voice of the customer. If you're comfortable speaking with new customers, building relationships and demonstrating how our product can help instructors grow their businesses this job is for you. Yoga/group fitness instructors already using arketa is a big plus!
- Perform 1:1 onboarding for studios, branded mobile apps and enterprise customers end to end via Zoom.
- Ensure customer’s data is successfully migrated
- Deliver engaging and complete trainings to ensure customers are supported to go live
- Communicate with our customers per day via email, live chat and phone to answer any questions and improve the arketa experience
- Expand and improve on our onboarding and migrations processes to improve efficiency
- Become an expert on all things arketa
- Go above and beyond in creating a magical experience for our customers
- Identify churn risks and upsell opportunity
- Build long term relationships to foster brand loyalty and excitement for the product
- Report on insights + industry feedback from customers to improve product features
- Be a connector - sense when our partners should connect to elevate their onboarding experience & beyond.
- You have a deep understanding of what it takes to run a successful wellness studio.
- 1-3 years experience in a Customer Success, technology or studio management role
- Connect. You love meeting new people and sharing arketa's mission of empowering new and current business owners.
- You are empathetic and understand how your customers succeed by stepping into their shoes
- A guest experience mindset: has good judgment about how to assess and resolve a customer problem in a thoughtful way.
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement that contributes to a first-class customer experience.
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly
- Excellent communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation
- Great at multi-tasking. Able to prioritize and manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving goals.
- Team player - we're in this together. You will play an integral part of helping our team and work hard to help achieve goals.
- Organized, self-sufficient and a go-getter. Able to go above and beyond what is expected
- Four-year post-secondary education/Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- BONUS: You are an evangelist of arketa - you already use the product or are obsessed with teaching others how to best use it
- Work with an amazing and committed team to expand access to wellness
- Weekly workouts with the team
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO / sick leave
- Annual company retreat