Peoplebox solves the biggest problems of scaling companies - Misaligned teams and Poor Execution Speed. We do this by integrating with all your work tools, bringing every cross-aligned goal in one single dashboard to identify red flags on time.
It serves as a source of truth for all your strategic goals and initiatives to align your teams and identify red flags early without the friction of new software.
We are currently helping many companies, including Razorpay (W15), Disney, Postman, Exotel, Khatabook (S18) achieve faster business results.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As Sr Director - Growth Marketing (SaaS), you will own the entire inbound marketing and customer acquisition of Peoplebox. You will
- Grow inbound demand through website & blog
- Improve conversion rate from search results to website visitors.
- Improve conversion rate from website visitor to gated submit event (resources, webcasts, trials).
- Improve conversion rate from gated submit event to activated trial.
- Improve conversion from website visitors to demo request
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, Whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, landing pages etc.)
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing, and emails to drive lead generation.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and convert customers
- Conducting customer, competitor, and product research
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics
- Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas
- Previous experience in growth marketing for 5 years, preferably in a SaaS company.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software features
- HTML/CSS, Canva hands-on experience is an advantage
- Expertise in SEO/ SEM, Google Analytics
- Experience with Keyword Research Analysis.
- Proven skills with On page / Off Page SEO.
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Efficient organisational and time management skills
- Data-driven and research-oriented
- Experience in a 0 to 1 or 1 to 10 journey in a SaaS startup
- Deep understanding of conversion optimization
- SEO experience