OK, so let's start with a few words about Vue Storefront.
Vue Storefront is a Frontend Platform for Headless Commerce, which was built with an open-source mindset and the trust of a global community. It is the result of our effort to provide developers with modern and forward-thinking technical solutions crafted to meet common eCommerce industry challenges.
Vue Storefront started in 2017 as a bottom-down initiative from Divante agency developers who were looking for ways to make things faster, easier, and more effective. The available solutions didn’t meet their expectations so they created their own.
Today, Vue Storefront is not only the biggest and the fastest growing Frontend for eCommerce, it’s a whole ecosystem of frontend services that can work together or independently. Each of the services addresses a key component of your development cycle while building eCommerce storefronts – from Build to Launch.
Salary: 18.000 - 23.000 PLN net + VAT (B2B)
Location: Remote, Europe
What will you be doing in this role?
- Designing, developing and managing activities from product definition & planning to production and release
- Providing input for pricing strategy of product
- Identifying business risks for product development
- Analyzing & designing of product capabilities & features (Use Cases, UI Mockups)
- Managing prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact, performance, and post-launch support
- Positioning the product effectively within and out of the organization
What do we expect you to have?
- Over 4 years of strong background in product management
- Deep understanding of product management processes
- Experience in managing a product throughout its lifecycle
- A track record of managing B2B/SaaS products, ideally in the eCommerce area
- Excellent communication skills both in a team and customer relations
- Fluency in English language
'How we can make this better' attitude in problem solving
'Growing as a human being' approach
What can you expect?
- Senior and experienced team
- Budget and tools for your skills Growth
- Fully Remote work with flexible working hours
- Values-driven culture, friendly and supportive work environment
- Contract type tailored to your need
- Engagement: it’s full-time engagement in every case
- Ability to regularly attend conferences and community events, both as participant and contributor
- Flat organizational structure: it helps to focus on what’s essential - have no barriers in communication, no Corpo-language, no going things around, no need to do things differently than most smartly and efficiently.
- Relations: VSF values healthy relations and spends time together - e.g. two weeks with your teammates and families on Tenerife and team events?
- Benefits: contract type depending on your decision, Medicover medical care package, access to the pool of courses, time to time workation, flexible working hours, working from wherever you want.
Join us if you feel that it's time for you to join VSF’s extraordinarily enthusiastic and successful team!