As Director of Marketing, you'll have the opportunity to shape the future of the marketing engine at Rinsed. In this role you’ll work closely with the CEO and VP of Sales, to develop the channel and campaign plans that will bring our marketing strategy to life. You’ll have the opportunity to define the roadmap and build a team to execute and optimize that plan.
Rinsed has grown to over 1,000 Car Wash locations (up 4x YoY) with no dedicated marketing, and this role has an enormous opportunity to further accelerate our growth plans for 2023 and beyond.
The Director of Marketing is responsible for maintaining and optimizing all marketing channels. They will help define and execute cross-channel campaigns to tell our brand and product stories. Rinsed is dedicated to bringing best-in-class software to the underserved $15bn Car Wash market, and as the Director of Marketing, you’ll help tell that story in the voice of our customers, SMBs located throughout the country.
This position can either be fully remote (located anywhere in the United States), or in-person at our NYC or Lehi Utah offices.
- As a founding team member, you'll have the opportunity to create the DNA of the marketing team
- Develop hypotheses and promote constant experimentation - combining qualitative and quantitative to drive ideation and strategy
- Work closely with sales on driving qualified inbound leads
- Own marketing ops including managing the marketing tech stack, defining marketing automation strategy, and defining reporting & analytics for the marketing function
- Be responsible for the ongoing health and optimization of all core marketing channels including email, text, online / offline events, paid acquisition, and web (including SEO)
- Drive and oversee the planning, prioritization, execution, and measurement of cross-channel marketing campaigns created in collaboration with creative, content, community, and product marketing teams
- Analyze the performance of marketing channels, campaigns, and programs to inform strategy and planning
- Make data-driven recommendations to optimize marketing messaging and tactics
- Continually assess our internal processes and make recommendations for improvement
- 5+ years in a startup or growth-stage SaaS tech company marketing roles
- Experience building and scaling high-performing marketing organizations while leveraging third-party agency assistance as needed
- Comfortable being very hands-on with daily operations as well as working with leadership at the strategy level
- Strong mix of strategic, creative, analytical, and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, and influencing skills
- Strong ability to tell a story with data
- Impeccable project management and prioritization skills while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Adaptable in rapidly changing environments with a high degree of comfort navigating ambiguity