We are looking for a Working Student who can take care of our office management topics, while being an active member of our People Team. If you have a lot of drive, are proactive and looking for a role with a lot of ownership, this is the position for you!
- Taking care of office supplies (stationary, onboarding kits, etc.)
- Making sure that office is properly setup and tidy for our employees and guests (supervising cleaning company, supporting with security topics, making sure our plants are thriving)
- Taking care of our snacks & drinks (managing snacks & drink deliveries, reviewing current suppliers, etc.)
- Supporting our Hybrid Work concept together with our IT Admin and People Team
- Managing incoming and outgoing post and deliveries
- Taking care of our company events together with our Culture Manager (coming up with ideas, helping with organization, etc.)
- Managing our Employee Anniversary Program together with our Team Leads
- Ad hoc support in the People Team
Why you will love working with us:
- Currently enrolled at university, preferable degrees include Business Administration, Psychology, Social Sciences, Communications, etc. (humanities)
- Fluent speaker of English and German (at least B2 level)
- Proactive attitude and self-starter mentality
- Being a “People Person” – loving to work with people and having lot of empathy
- Having first work experience is preferrable but not a must
- Availability to come to the office 2-3 times per week
- Culture: We work agile, focusing on cross-team collaboration based on trust and transparency. You are free to introduce your own ideas and make an impact in our diverse and international teams.
- Learning & Growth: We support continuous learning through regular 1:1s, feedback conversations, German and English classes and the chance to take part in conferences and trainings.
- Balance your Life: We offer flexible working hours adjusted to your schedule.
- Remote-friendly: We have well structured and flexible processes so that we can work from home effectively and enjoy doing it! Hybrid work is the new way of work for us: we combine remote work with some office time to make sure you feel connected & enjoy your freedom at the same time.
- Compensation & Benefits: Excellent people deserve great working conditions. We conduct benchmark analyses and run salary cycles regularly to ensure that we pay salaries above the market average.