As part of our public roadmap, we’re working towards some important milestones, from core infrastructure to individual features. Here are some projects you might find yourself working on:
Working at a Commercial Open Source Software company is more than just coding:
- We have an active community on Discord and GitHub. Everyone on the team helps customers, reviews PRs, and creates issues.
- Having great documentation is essential, so we all write and improve it.
- We are a product-led growth company so everyone is expected to create great content like code examples, blog articles, videos and tweets.
- Experience as a senior-level full stack engineer working on production applications OR experience as a technical founder. This is not a junior or mid-level role.
- Expertise in Node.js, TypeScript and React (we use Remix).
- Skilled using relational databases, ideally Postgres.
- This position is remote but you are willing to work at least 3 hours between 12pm (British time) and 6pm (British time).
- You want to contribute to the overall success of the company, including contributing to improving the SaaS side of the business, customer signups, activation and growth.
Nice to have
- You’ve worked at a high-growth SaaS company.
- You’ve previously been a venture-backed startup founder.
If this sounds like your dream job, we can’t wait to hear from you. If you’re not sure that you exactly fit these requirements, get in touch anyway. Alignment with our values is just as important as experience!
We use PostHog’s salary calculator to benchmark fair and transparent compensation which varies based on employee location and level of experience. For this role, the Level is"Senior" and the Step is "Established".
Generous, transparent compensation and equity
We hire the best talent and pay to reflect that. We also offer equity as a way to ensure everyone is invested in the success of the company.
Need a heads-down day or meeting-free days to stay productive? No problem!
We will help provide equipment for a comfortable setup so you’re as productive at home as you are in the office.
We believe it’s important to take time off so we encourage you to take at least 25 days vacation, plus sick leave and generous parental leave.
An annual budget to contribute towards learning such as purchasing books, an Audible subscription or online courses.
Pension and 401k contributions
Enroll in our company pension scheme or we’ll contribute directly to your private pension.