As a Software Engineer at Health Harbor, you will…
- Develop scalable cloud solutions to orchestrate thousands of concurrent phone calls
- Integrate with the new FHIR API for interoperability with existing healthcare systems
- Take responsibility for core systems around the large language model, including refining and narrowing the scope of prompts.
- Build novel solutions to leverage the strength of the large language model while being robust to privacy and security constraints.
- Write production-level software including system design, implementing end-to-end tests, bug fixing/debugging and documentation.
You may be a good fit if...
- You are passionate about healthcare and making things easier for doctors and their offices
- You are a problem solver, someone that knows how to get things done (legally!)
- You are willing to take on the hardest challenges but also the work that’s not always fun to do
- You have amazing engineering chops, but are also product- and user-focused
- You have great communication and collaboration skills
- You’re sensitive to users’ needs, and can develop warm relationships with them
- Python/React experience
- Familiarity with FHIR or other common API architectures in healthcare
- Previous work with websockets or telephony APIs
- Past experiences scaling a system to thousands of concurrent users
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary & Meaningful Equity – we will stretch to get the right talent on board
- ICHRA benefit — choose whichever insurance you’d like!
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 US Holidays
- Monthly Bonding Offsites
Individuals seeking employment at Health Harbor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.