About this job
You will be working on a platform that empowers customers to incentivize their staff.
The platform helps us deliver many different web and mobile clients for many diverse customers from a single mono repo powered by turbo repo - just including frontend code.
The turbo repo holds the web and mobile client and supporting packages and libraries, like a design system, brandings, or the contracts between the frontend and backend. Clients are based on React and Next.js, and the entire mono repo fully utilizes TypeScript.
The team has been transforming from an agency-based business model to a product-based one for three years now. Accepting every customer requirement and executing it without thinking it through is considered an anti-pattern.
Instead, we all feel responsible for rethinking requirements and needs until they generically fit into the picture of our system architecture.
At the same time, the developer experience is a value in itself and should be valued very much by every team member.
Refactoring is an ongoing process, and finding things to improve from a technical point of view is a necessity for us.
You will join a team with a flat hierarchy and great team culture.
We are looking forward to an interview with you if all that sounds interesting to you.
Your core tasks
- Continuous development and support of Frontend applications and libraries
- Cooperation and involvement with the concept, design, and development of user experiences and interfaces
What we expect
- Staying up to date with new technologies as well as evaluation and introduction of those in the current architecture
- Self-driven and proactive mindset concerning product requirements and development
- Cooperation with both the design team and the backend team
What you can contribute
- Safe to deal with at least one frontend framework/library, like React, Angular, Vue, or Svelte
- Hands-on experience with mobile publishing processes for both iOS and Android
- Basic knowledge of Node.js
- Basic system design skills
- Experience with working in agile teams
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
What we are offering
- You can choose your individual workplace and organize your flexible work time. Including working remotely from home. We offer this position remotely throughout Germany. Please note that we are currently not able to offer a remote position in any other country.
- Comprehensive and individual training. You can choose further training offers, for example via certifications, conferences, meetups, and much more.
International team and English as company language
- Take English or German classes during working time. Exchange cultural habits [and delicious food and dishes ;-)] with your team members since they have various cultural backgrounds.
- You are invited to actively participate in workshops, conferences and meetups to present and discuss your innovative design and implementation approaches with the community and represent the company.
- Use the possibility to produce content such as technical articles, videos or talk proposals featuring your own research, design and development to let the community know about the product(s) you’re working on.
Family and Professional Life
- Profit from our family friendly and family like atmosphere. We also give the opportunity to work part-time, let us know if that’s what you wish during the recruiting process. Since dogs are an integral part of our family they are also welcome in our offices. In addition, in our office rooms we offer physical training possibilities and relaxing areas to free your mind.