We are building the first collaborative & open-source Quality Assurance platform for all ML models - including Large Language Models.
Founded in 2021 in Paris by ex-Dataiku engineers, we are an emerging player in the fast-growing market of AI Safety & Security.
Giskard helps Data Scientists & ML Engineering teams collaborate to evaluate, test & monitor AI models. We help organizations increase the efficiency of their AI development workflow, eliminate risks of AI biases and ensure robust, reliable & ethical AI models. Our open-source platform is used by dozens of ML teams across industries, both at enterprise companies & startups.
In 2022, we raised our first round of 1.5 million euros, led by Elaia, with participation from Bessemer and notable angel investors including the CTO of Hugging Face. To read more about this fundraising and how it will accelerate our growth, you can read this announcement: https://www.giskard.ai/knowledge/news-fundraising-2022
In 2023, we received a strategic investment from the European Commission to build a SaaS platform to automate compliance with the upcoming EU AI regulation. You can read more here: https://www.giskard.ai/knowledge/1-000-github-stars-3meu-and...
We are assembling a team of champions: Software Engineers, Machine Learning researchers, and Data Scientists ; to build our AI Quality platform and expand it to new types of AI models and industries. We have a culture of continuous learning & quality, and we help each other achieve high standards & goals!
We aim to grow from 15 to 25 people in the next 12 months. We're hiring the following roles:
* Software Engineer - https://apply.workable.com/giskard/j/AD2C90B581/ (Python, Java, Typescript, Vue.js, Cloud skills)
* Machine Learning Researcher - https://apply.workable.com/giskard/j/E89FE8E310/ (post-PhD)
* Data Science lead - https://apply.workable.com/giskard/j/E89FE8E310/ (ML + consulting experience required)
* Growth marketing intern - https://apply.workable.com/giskard/j/C8635E9B0C/
* Data Science intern - https://apply.workable.com/giskard/j/7F0B341852/