Do you want to play a key role in developing a SaaS product that creates real value for society? Do you want to make a difference and develop yourself at the same time? You are an experienced lead full-stack developer? Apply and work with us!
With our innovative solution "E-Mitwirkung" we are digitalizing the Swiss democracy and help governments communicating with their citizens and engaging them in projects. Our product is successful and attracts a lot of interest. To develop the solution further and ensure a stable operation, we are looking for an interested, independent and communicative team leader with a hands-on mentality, who is willing to actively shape our company and our product.
- Taking the overall responsibility for our engineering team and their activities
- Designing the software architecture (software, technologies, systems, standards)
- Actively contributing ideas and approaches to develop our startup further in terms of
product and technology
- Providing leadership, coaching and mentoring to the existing development team
- Software engineering throughout the entire development lifecycle (conception, implementation, testing and release)
- Developing prototypes to validate new business cases in close collaboration with the
- Ensuring stable and reliable operation, together with our external DevOps partner
- Analyzing business processes and issues, proactively identifying opportunities and risks,
developing technical concepts
- Performing code reviews
- Have several years of experience with frameworks (Laravel, Symfony or Zend for backend,
React, Vue.js or AngularJS for frontend)
- Are fluent in English
- Have excellent communication skills and a positive mindset
- Have experience in leading a development team and taking ownership
- Are able to work from Monday to Friday in a time zone range CET +/- 3 hours
Even better, if you:
- Have experience working in a startup, SaaS, e-government or the public sector
- Have experience with DevOps
- Speak or understand some German
Our technology stack
Backend: PHP / Laravel / MySQL / REST API
DevOps: Kubernetes, Docker, Git, Bitbucket CI/CD, Jira
Even if you do not have all the necessary skills written in the requirements but are fully motivated, please contact us.
- A product with real value for society that is already successful in Switzerland
- Gross-Salary between $ 65'000 and $ 80'000, based on your experience
- You will have a strong impact on how the product is being developed. We value your input!
- 20 paid vacation days plus bank holidays
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- A small, friendly and motivated international team consisting of 11 people
- Training & education budget
- Bring your own device (BYOD) and get compensated
- Possibility of company stock
- We receive and review your application.
- If you meet all the mandatory requirements, we will send you an invitation for a first meeting with our CEO to introduce the company, our product and answer questions from your side.
- If the meeting went well, you will be invited for a technical assignment to check your technical skills, followed by a technical interview.
- If you pass this last round: Congratulations and welcome in our team!