Location: Berlin, Germany
Start Date: As soon as possible, up to 6 months
The Role: Internship position as a Social Media and Communications Intern at mTOMADY, minimum of 20 hours per week.
- About Us: mTOMADY is a social enterprise that builds and implements technology that lowers financial barriers to healthcare and accelerates progress towards universal health coverage. Join our team to help develop and scale mTOMADY across sub-Saharan Africa, and power access to essential healthcare.
- As a Social Media and Communications Intern, you will:
- Co-create and post social media and other digital content,
- Assist with the development and implementation of communication campaigns,
- Draft and design fundraising materials,
- Write and edit annual reports, internal and external newsletters and other publications,
- Work in a diverse, mission-driven team of software engineers, doctors, and public health professionals from Madagascar and Germany.
- Currently enrolled student in communications, social media marketing, international relations, journalism, public health, or other fields of studies relevant to global health and international development.
- Fluent in German and English, French is a plus.
- Good knowledge of social media channels and writing skills. Design skills are a plus.
- Works well across functions, regions and countries both in person and virtually
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV with your name and job title in the subject line to [email protected]