Mach9 builds location intelligence software to help civil engineering and government customers analyze massive amounts of geospatial sensor data. We’ve been working on software automation for common surveying workflows and are driven to bring perception software from self-driving to industries that need it today. We’re building a team of the top technologists, thinkers, and hackers looking to define the future of cities to improve the use of the world’s limited resources and prevent infrastructure failures before they happen.
- Work on challenging robotics perception problems with a focus on 3D mapping and localization.
- Develop and maintain machine learning and computer vision pipelines.
- Help develop new perception capabilities relevant to customer requirements.
- Write clean, well tested code.
- Ability to take on an ownership role and operate independently.
- Robust knowledge in robotics, computer vision and software engineering.
- Design and implement software using modern C++ (11+ preferred) and Python in a Linux environment.
- Experience with common C++ libraries (including but not limited to) Boost, OpenCV, PCL, GTest.
- Solid understanding of version control and software engineering best practices - software quality matters.
- Design, validate and refine data handling and annotation procedures.
- Design, validate and refine metrics to monitor the performance of our product across different domains and tasks.
- Containers (docker)
- Deep learning experience (preferably PyTorch and/or Detectron2)
- Deep understanding of Computer Vision and ML fundamentals.
- Advanced degree in Computer Vision, Machine Learning or related field or similar level of field experience.