SketchDeck is building the model for the next generation of creative agencies. Through a combination of technology, partnership, and a global talent community, SketchDeck gives marketers access to quality creative. SketchDeck teams are strategic partners and brand guardians, working through an agile and transparent process. We work with clients from startups to well-known enterprise brands such as Dropbox, Remy Cointreau, and Asana.
The Senior Full Stack Engineer is involved in all stages of software development, including front-end development, back-end development, database integrations, user interface, user experience, and back-end server management.
The ideal candidate has a desire and drive to solve problems in every area of B2B, customer-facing software product development, including
- Developing comprehensive new feature proposals from back-end to front-end, implementation-ready
- Working with customers and co-workers across different business functions and disparate domains to capture user experience feedback, user stories and product requirements.
- Working with designers and team members to develop and evolve user interfaces and experience.
- Write effective REST APIs and technical documentation
- Build features for a single-page application using Angular & Typescript.
- Design and build database interfaces.
- Work with a team of developers with deep experience in frontend technologies, distributed microservices, and full-stack systems
- Work with Node stack built on AWS.
- Work with our team to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies
- Write automated test cases to ensure the correctness, responsiveness, and efficiency of the software product
- Provide expertise to influence project, initiative, and maintenance technical direction during discovery, planning, and implementation stages.
- Maintain modern development standards with best-practice approaches and development processes
What we are looking for
- Experience with object-oriented and functional software design.
- Experience with document-oriented databases.
- Minimum 5 years of professional software development experience (related fields do not qualify)
- Minimum 3 years experience with any front-end single-page application framework (e.g. Angular, React, Vue), 1 year experience with Angular
- Minimum of 2 years working directly with the non-technical users of a software product they've developed
- 2 professional references we can talk to on a call.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance