About Sticker Mule
Sticker Mule is the Internet's most "kick ass" brand. We are privately-owned, profitable, and powered by a globally distributed team that enjoys building happy customer experience at the highest technical standards. Our software team operates from 17 countries, and we're always looking for more exceptional engineers.
X API Engineer reports to Dev Marketing and helps their teams complete projects quickly while maintaining high technical standards.
- Remote work with flexible schedules
- A privately owned, low-stress culture
- A fun "no bullshit" work environment
- Design, develop and maintain X APIs that enable integration between different software systems, to extract, publish and analyze content
- Collaborate with software engineers and product managers to understand requirements and translate them into scalable X API solutions
- Implement best practices for X API design, ensuring consistency, reusability and ease of use.
- Work closely with front-end and back-end developers to ensure seamless integration of X APIs into applications
- Develop and maintain X API documentation
- Optimize X API performance, reliability and responsiveness to handle high levels of data retrieval and interaction
- Collaborate with product managers to understand user needs and translate them into X API features and improvements
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to X API functionality, data synchronization and platform changes
Compensation and benefits
- Salary: $135k+ based on experience
- $20,000 signing bonus
- 4 weeks vacation + holidays based on your country of residence