Typewise (Y Combinator S22) is a Generative AI company, on a mission to make daily lives easier by decoding human thoughts. We create an AI Communication Assistant that boosts the productivity of enterprise customer service and sales teams by 2-3x. We use proprietary AI technology that we develop together with the world-leading ETH Zurich Institute’s AI Center.
As our first DACH Account Executive (full-time, remote/hybrid possible), you will be engaging directly with enterprise sized businesses, helping them empower their teams with artificial intelligence. You will use your knowledge of digital transformation and change management to act as a trusted advisor to the customer, running the sales process end to end with them.
- Develop and take charge of your own annual, quarterly and monthly DACH-focused business plan
- Find new prospects from both inbound and self-sourced leads
- Run qualification calls and product demonstrations with C-level executives and department leaders
- Manage enterprise sales cycle end-to-end
- Work collaboratively with our internal product teams to align on specific opportunities, to evolve our sales strategy when new features are introduced, and to report back market intelligence
- Willingness to travel and attend a small number of conferences or client pitches each year
- 2-5 years in a quota carrying role
- Experience in a complex enterprise software selling environment
- Goal oriented with a track record of overachieving on monthly & annual targets
- Previous experience selling into customer service departments is a plus
- A growth mindset and a habit of seeking feedback for self development
- Tech enthusiast with a genuine interest in/understanding of AI
- Fluency in English and German
We’re a 20+ people, passionate, international team based in Zurich, Lisbon, Bucharest, Belgrade, and beyond. Our company is remote first and we thrive on a fast-paced, fast-growing, flexible environment with flat hierarchy and individual ownership:
- Full remote possibility with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team trips to amazing locations
- Short decision-making processes and flat hierarchy
- Potential participation in stock option plan
If you want to be part of an innovative and awesome start-up team, and bring your own ideas to life for millions of users, say hello and send us your CV.