One of the largest trends that has happened in the last few decades is how people work. Although in software world remote work has been done for several years, never has the tooling been built from ground up for software engineers. We are building the engineering productivity supertools for the new world.
We as strongly believe that we can provide developers with super powers to build faster and better by solving the challenges that they face everyday.
We are an early stage YC-backed startup building developer tools for high growth companies. We are a team of ex-Googlers with background building engineering teams at several fast-growing silicon valley startups.
Our customers include high growth companies such as Slack, Square, Benchling, Figma, Doordash.
About the role
We are looking for our founding product manager to join our nimble team to build the initial product alongside the founders. This person will be an extension to us, the founders, and have the same voice on the table. We think of the first PM as having the ethos of being a founder themselves.
An ideal candidate has a unique mix of software expertise, domain knowledge, and execution driven mindset.
What you will do
- Work closely with the users to understand their development needs and use cases to guide our roadmap. Ensure customer needs are supported by broader engineering team through effective prioritization.
- Understand the market landscape, talk to customers and potential users
- Drive product direction by combining market research, and customer feedback.
- Collaborate with our founders to gather requirements through detailed technical discussions and brainstorming sessions.
- Explore new product development areas driven by strategic understanding of users landscape.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Either have experience leading product at a developer tools company or have experience being a developer yourself.
- Experience Shipping full-stack products - whether it was in your day job or projects outside of work.
- Experience working in low-structure environment, comfortable working with unknowns.
- Passion for building engineering tools, excited about solving problems for engineers.
- Strong communication skills.
- Previous experience building internal engineering tools a plus.
- 3+ years of professional experience
Why you should join us
- Have an impact from day 1. You will be working very closely with the founders everyday.
- Solve your own problems, as a software engineer, you get to solve problems that you face everyday
- Own the product - drive the product vision, participate in building the early team and work closely with the users.
- Unlimited vacation policy