AR Workflow is growing our team! We are hiring a Tech Lead/Senior Software Engineer to lead our development team.
🔔 About Us
A high-growth start-up offering subscription-as-a-service software to disaster restoration contractors, we're a small, energetic company. You'll have a chance to make a big impact here. It's also a great place to grow. We're passionate about building a diverse workplace that reflects the changing nature of work and provides opportunities for competent people with talent, drive, and enthusiasm to thrive.
See what customers are saying: arworkflow.com
🎖️ What sets AR Workflow apart
- No VCs. No outside funding. No exit strategy. We do it because we love it today, and want to continue doing this:)
- We are a solid, stable, proven company, product, and model, not some fly-by-night operation or risky gamble.
- We solve real problems for real people that they're happy to pay us real money to solve for them. We go home each day knowing we made a difference in someone's life.
💡 About the Role
We're looking to hire our first full-stack engineer for our fully 🌍 remote team. This is a foundational hire, meaning you'll have lots of involvement in shaping our engineering team. You’ll work closely with the founders on defining and executing the product and engineering strategy. We’d love if you came from a technical lead background but open to senior engineers who can grow into the role.
💼 As a full-stack engineer, you will:
- Build and develop our web application by creating new features.
- Evolve our application within a modular architecture using latest technologies.
- Improve the product by fixing bugs and improving performance and robustness.
- Write automated tests.
- Write code to keep the product and infrastructure secure.
- Join and participate in the end-to-end creation process: since ideation to development of new features.
- Participate in stand-ups, sprint planning and retrospectives.
- Design and support scalable cloud solutions.
- Write software to add to an already existing codebase in order to better solve the problems of our users.
- Develop unit testing procedures to streamline the testing process.
- Deploy code to production regularly ensuring updates comply with security best practices and are easy to rollback.
- Make sure of following proper testing procedure on staging server before deploying the code on production.
- Develop APIs and protocols to work with websites, and 3rd party partners.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing systems.
- Ruby on Rails
🕵️♀️ Are you a developer with a passion?
Join our growing, international team with room for tons of growth as we tackle more of the market. You’ll have a lot of variety in your work with projects building complex applications.
This is a key position on a small but growing team, with room for a lot of advancement.
👀 What We're Looking For
A full-stack developer who loves what they do and is active and engaged in their projects.
- 2+ years in a technical lead role for a SaaS business.
- 6+ years of full-stack engineering experience.
- Experience with Figma or similar design tools.
- Strong Database Designing Skills.
- Strong experience with AWS services.
- Bonus if you have strong analytical skills for Quickbooks modules.
- Solid grasp of computer science fundamentals.
- Good written and spoken communication in English.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Ability to work closely and constructively in a small team.
- Ability to manage your time and get things done.
- Ambitious and aligned with our vision.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment with lots of uncertainty.
The schedule for this position is 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST with some flexibility.
AR Workflow asks respectfully to only apply through the application form and not email/apply to them directly. Recruiters and Agencies please do not contact AR Workflow directly.