UNXD is writing luxury’s next chapter. Created by Nervora, the team behind prominent international editions of both Vogue and WIRED, UNXD partners with the world’s leading luxury brands and brings them into web3 and the metaverse through crypto-native products and experiences. Each brand forms a part of an expanding ecosystem for luxury digital assets. UNXD’s roster of partner brands include Dolce&Gabbana, Jacob & Co., and a slate of others to be announced. UNXD’s pioneering collections have generated nearly 10,000 ETH and are widely regarded as a catalyst of the fashion NFT movement.
Nervora’s mission is to build the most iconic, authoritative, and premium brands across the physical and digital world. We are creators and curators of culture, and our purpose is to inspire, influence, empower and entertain the world. Founded in 2009, Nervora is headquartered in Dubai.
About the Role
We are looking for an exceptional developer with proficiency in MVC applications development to build backend APIs, CMS, and services that power UNXD interacting with smart contracts, as well as front-end web3 interfaces that interact with backend code. This role reports to the Head of Technology.
- Develop backend APIs, CMS, and services that power UNXD interacting with smart contracts for all the projects and activities.
- Deploy alterations and updates to GitHub and Azure DevOps service.
- Build front-end web3 interfaces that interact with your backend code.
- Conceptualize ideas and scope the development of each project and activity and rollout implementation. Managing the project plan and timeline of each workstream is essential.
- Review and manage the work of other partnering developers to ensure applications and features are accurately implemented.
- Track the status of each project/activity to provide a weekly update to the UNXD team and management.
- Work closely with the UNXD Studio team to execute projects directly and/or its roster of brands.
- Audit and troubleshoot any problems pre-, during, and post-launch of projects/activities.
- 6+ years of development experience with a proven track record of designing, scoping and developing applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in Application Development using Angular and front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, and typescript.
- At least 3 years of experience in development using Node.js, Azure DevOps and app services, and MongoDB.
- 1+ years of working with blockchain, smart contracts, solidity, and web3 apps.
- Expert in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using angular and node.
- Expert-level knowledge of MongoDB and SQL with the ability to write queries & stored procedures.
- Solid experience in designing and developing complex prototypes and proofs of concepts (POCs).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- You have a strong desire to work in a startup/entrepreneurial environment and play an integral role in the leading web 3 luxury platform.
- You are exceptional at project management and can juggle several project milestones under pressure.
- You possess strong leadership skills with a team player mindset and inspire people by leading by example.
- You are creative and enjoy working with ambiguity and complexity.
- You are a strategic thinker that’s able to ideate, conceptualize, and implement.
- You have a positive approach to managing workload and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You are open-minded and willing to learn, experiment, and progress.
- You are passionate about technology, luxury, culture, and blockchain/web3.