Swifteam lets the company manage and automate IT operations in one place - Onboarding, offboarding, device purchasing, financing, approvals, storage, logistics, and management.
As a Growth Rep, you will spearhead initiatives to grow revenue. We are a team who are passionate about the problem we’re solving and have built a great foundation to allow us to ship faster and grow revenue faster.
As our full-time Growth Rep, you will use a result-driven approach to growth that is focused on achieving sustainable growth. You will use a variety of tactics, including inbound and outbound. You also use tools to track and measure results.
You will be responsible for:
- Generate leads and identify potential clients through various sales strategies, including cold calling, networking, and attending industry events.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients by providing excellent customer service and addressing their needs and concerns.
- Conduct sales presentations and product demonstrations to potential clients.
- Achieve and exceed monthly and annual sales targets.
- Collaborate with the sales team and other departments to develop and implement sales strategies and initiatives.
- Keep accurate records of sales activities, including calls, meetings, and closed deals.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitor activities, and new product offerings.
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and industry events as required.
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Result driven: You have a clear vision for what you want to achieve, and then take actionable steps to make it happen. You are laser-focused and not letting anything get in your way. You need to have a plan for how you're going to achieve them. And you need to be willing to put in the hard work to make it happen. There's no room for complacency or half-measures when you're trying to achieve results.
- Continuously learning: You stay ahead of the curve and make sure that the business is prepared for whatever changes come our way. You can expose yourself to new ideas, and challenge your existing beliefs and perspectives, and expand your horizons.
- A team player: You’re willing to put the needs of the team above your own and willing to work collaboratively with others. You can communicate effectively with others and are able to compromise when necessary. You can lead by example and motivate others.
It’s great you have these qualifications
- Proven experience in sales, preferably in a similar industry.
- Worked previously at a B2B startup (Seed to Series C)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Proficiency in using Apollo, Outreach, and Hubspot.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
What’s it like to work at Swifteam?
Swifteam was launched in 2022 and accelerated by the Y Combinator program. We were building a language learning product and decided to pivot the team to focus on solving the biggest issue we faced as a remote team.
We look at Swifteam as a constant work in progress. We’re here to support each other in our curiosity and creativity – which we pursue thoughtful discussion and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues.
We want to hear from you and share with you our vision. We will love to connect people passionate about remote work and productivity solutions as much as we do.